Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Best Provari batteries for your buck? with Provari Twins

AVF Regular

Best Provari batteries for your buck? with Provari Twins

Ok so with the new Twins telescope mod for the provari, which is the best battery for your buck?

Been looking at the 2250mah efest - Efest 18650 2250mah IMR Battery

and of course the AW 2000mah - AW 18650 IMR Battery - 2000mAh

AW is tried and true but on the expensive side and Efest is supposed to be awesome bang for your buck but will it fit in the Twins mod?

Apparently these don't fit - 2x Panasonic IMR 2250mAh Lithium Provari 3.6/7v CGR 18650 CH battery NIPPLE TOP | eBay which sucks as i have a few lined up after my AW's die

but with the telescoping part would these work and fit? - 2x Panasonic IMR 18650 2250mAh Lithium Manganese VAPER 3.6v CGR 18650 CH battery | eBay

SS600 if you could chime in and say what would and wouldnt fit that would be awesome. I will try find the internal diameter of the scope and post it here so future Twins owners can avoid disappointment.

Cheers everyone for your input!

MMM
    RIDING OLD SKOOL and brookesy like this.

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

AVF Regular
    Just PM me and I'll send you a couple to try (for free). I'll just write it off to R&D so we all know for future reference.
    They are about the same size as AW so should be ok.
    Should give a better result than AW too.
    Last edited by supersports600; 13-12-12 at 12:18 AM.
    kptrip and brookesy like this.
    Shop at Supersports600 eBay Store for all your Battery and Nicotine testing needs

AVF Regular
    just tried to PM you, your inbox is full

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

CMB
    AVF Regular
    Post in here when you have tried them MMM http://forums.aussievapers.com/gener...at-doesnt.html

If they are the same diameter as the 18350 and 18490 which is pretty likely then I reckon they will fit.

AVF Regular
    yup will do

SS600 send me a PM when you free up some space in your inbox
    Last edited by Michael-Mikey-Mike; 13-12-12 at 01:00 AM.

AVF Regular
    just got a message from the maker of the Twins:
    inside diameter of Twins is 18.50mm

AVF Regular
    i might have just screwed myself out of 'test batteries' but i rather the information be out there now so SS600 can get ready

AVF Regular
    Hey MMM, sorry, I couldn't stay up any longer. Will still send test batts and inbox is now cleared.

The early model of this batt was double wrapped for durability as I had them made especially for the provari. They are all single wrapped now, as people are using for other mods.

Reminder, they are unprotected so everyone should ensure they are using a good quality charger.
    Shop at Supersports600 eBay Store for all your Battery and Nicotine testing needs

AVF Regular
    Hey MMM, just tried to PM you but now your inbox is full.

AVF Regular
    SS600 just sent you a PM and saw your other PM back. Cheers and thanks for the information on the wrapping! will let you and the community know if it works with the Twins. Great addition to the provari line this mod is

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast