Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By gtadmin
  • 1 Post By gtadmin

Thread: Drip Shield?

Drip Shield?

Sometimes I simply like using a 510 Boge Carto on my Provari but HC stopped carrying them in pink. I like things to match and I have no clue where to find pink ones anymore so last time I ordered them from Vapebar but in Silver. They work the same of course but to my eyes they aren't pretty on top of my pink provari. I'm thinking about a drip shield to slip over my standard size Boge carto just for the visual appeal. First of all will this work and second of all if it will work does anyone know where I may find a pink drip shield anywhere in Australia first then possible elsewhere that is a reasonable price with shipping? Vapeking carries them but they only have blue it seems. HC carries them but only in black and silver. Was hoping to get one from Australia but will go elsewhere if I know it will work just for looks. I know it won't actually serve the purpose it was intended for on using it with a carto but I like my things to look pretty

Thanks

Super Moderator
    Spray paint, pink nail polish (which is a lacquer) ...

Hmmmm didn't think of pink nail polish. Ya don't think it would melt and get all icky when it gets hot? I spiced up some cones before with nail art and some clear nail polish over it but the cone doesn't really get hot. I did think about some contact paper (sticky paper) but just having trouble finding it in pink

Super Moderator
    Nail polish would harden with a *bit* of heat. Too much heat though would not be a good thing, but if you can touch it, it won't be too hot.
    xALISAx likes this.

Painting a carto as we speak to see if it works. Thanks for the idea

Super Moderator
    Make sure it is completely dry ... heat it in an oven if you have to ... hair dryer etc

I put a hair dryer on it but have it attached to an ego and gonna let it sit a while before trying it on my provari

Super Moderator
    If it smells a bit *fumy* it's not dry enough ...
    xALISAx likes this.