Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Old Dog

Thread: New Gear

New Gear

Hey guys feel like a newb coming here now LOL been happily vaping on an ego & prive tank for a bit been very hassle free and enjoyable.

Just ordered a new ego 650 twist and siam metal tank set had major issues not sure if im out of touch or the equipment dont match etc.

I had massive trouble filling the tank and getting the booge carto on through the end caps orings very very tight massive mess and seemed very hard to setup could be a pain to fill looks good but is heavy... anyone used this any tips here?

Anyone know if the siam tanks fit on the prive i doubt it? Anyone got any prive tanks for sale. I go OS next week and wont have time to order from OS...?

Also got some Kanger T3 Bottom Coil 2.5ml Clearomizers and they seem good bot dont connect to the new ego as there seems to now be more threading... work only on me older egos which are almost broke. Whats up with that?

Cheers guys.

Provari, Reo 18490, eGo 650 Twists x 2

AVF Regular
    Welcome back Mate, Thought you got sucked back over to the Dark Side.

photo images-4_zps2e1bab4e.jpeg

All out of batteries
    mate - get in touch with Brian from vapeking - I bought mine (now Rainbow's) from him and he supplied two different size o-rings. He also has glass tanks in stock (or he may be out as I bought a few off him two weeks ago). Also seen you lurking around here mate lol
    Touchwood ,Billetbox, Juggy, Lux x 2, BBM steampunk, Bagua, Nemesis, Moon, Popular 2, Poldiac x 2,Roller, GG Stealth, Zen sidewinder, Wizards Apprentice, Chi_you x 2, ProVari V1 and V2, Gus tele, Gus, the vaper V1, the vaper V2

atties - Zag, G- Bell, Foggatti x 2, wand, Spheroid, Steam machine x 2, Cobra x 2, Diver, Hellfire mini, Hellfire Mega, Hellfire Micro Mega, Arrow, Foggatti Hybrid x 2

I bought one a few months ago and it came 2 sized inner o rings.
    One was too loose and the other too tight.
    I was going to contact Brian but thought I'd try and fix it.
    Hammered an old carto, sharp end first on a hard surface and managed to take a small sliver out of the o ring :-)
    Been working well for months now.

All out of batteries
    old dog - the set that were fitted to my stainless end caps seemed quite loose also but i gave them a go and they haven't leaked in two months

Quote Originally Posted by Old Dog View Post
    I bought one a few months ago and it came 2 sized inner o rings.
    One was too loose and the other too tight.
    I was going to contact Brian but thought I'd try and fix it.
    Hammered an old carto, sharp end first on a hard surface and managed to take a small sliver out of the o ring :-)
    Been working well for months now.
    Touchwood ,Billetbox, Juggy, Lux x 2, BBM steampunk, Bagua, Nemesis, Moon, Popular 2, Poldiac x 2,Roller, GG Stealth, Zen sidewinder, Wizards Apprentice, Chi_you x 2, ProVari V1 and V2, Gus tele, Gus, the vaper V1, the vaper V2

atties - Zag, G- Bell, Foggatti x 2, wand, Spheroid, Steam machine x 2, Cobra x 2, Diver, Hellfire mini, Hellfire Mega, Hellfire Micro Mega, Arrow, Foggatti Hybrid x 2

Yeah cool ill try the orings then might order the frosted tank as well what I'd really like is a clear tank with metal cover with a window like strum mod tank tank setup

I got the Siam slim, but its for XL cartos so I'm going to cut the tank down to suit reg size.
    It'll only hold about 2 ml but will be my go to stealth vaper on the mini Touchwood :-))

davee likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Dog View Post
    I got the Siam slim, but its for XL cartos so I'm going to cut the tank down to suit reg size.
    It'll only hold about 2 ml but will be my go to stealth vaper on the mini Touchwood :-))

Where'd ya get the slim mate?

Vapeking. I don't know whether he's still got them though.

Don't think so std slim would be good on. Ego me thinks