Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Boge F16 Vs Boge 510

Boge F16 Vs Boge 510

Hi guys, can anyone tell me if there is a difference in performance/quality between a Boge F16 & a Boge 510? I have an F16 carto tank and was thinking about experimenting with one or two other tanks & it seems to be a choice between the F16 & the 510XL, whether you buy a Boge, Smoktech or a liquinator etc.

Also does the quality of the actual tank make much difference? Isn't it just a thing to hold the liquid & it's the carto that gives you the quality? I understand it mustn't leak & must look shiny, but other than that, what are you paying for with the more expensive tanks (minus the carto?)

AVF Regular
    Tank hold the juice thats it. All are similar, the cartos on the f16 i think are the same a a 510 boge with holes in it i think. Dont quote me on that.
    Noe likes this.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    What Arth said.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

So there is no difference in taste or performance between the two? If so I won't bother with any more tanks. I'm not really a fan of cartos (they are noisy & the flavour seems dulled to me). I was really happy with the Vivi novas but the last batch of heads I got were off so now I'm not sure where to go now.

well from what I hear.. all tanks/cartos are not equal..

the F16 cartos run a lot less fill than a stock carto, apparently been designed to be tanked from the ground up.
    F16 tanks ., the chrime will fall off and reveal oxidised aluminium after a while, a SS tank at 10 times the orice doesn't.
    I think the best value for money quality tanks around are the ibtanked jobbies with SS endcaps and glass tank.
    can be a bit tight on cartos and a little smaller in volume, but they are bloody nice.

I would not trade my SS liquinator for 10 F16's .. screw that..
    brookesy likes this.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

Quote Originally Posted by Stoney View Post
    well from what I hear.. all tanks/cartos are not equal..

the F16 cartos run a lot less fill than a stock carto, apparently been designed to be tanked from the ground up.
    F16 tanks ., the chrime will fall off and reveal oxidised aluminium after a while, a SS tank at 10 times the orice doesn't.
    I think the best value for money quality tanks around are the ibtanked jobbies with SS endcaps and glass tank.
    can be a bit tight on cartos and a little smaller in volume, but they are bloody nice.

I would not trade my SS liquinator for 10 F16's .. screw that..
    Thanks Stoney. So if there is less filler would that mean less taste? Happy Birthday by the way

Was also thinking that the F16s are a LR. Maybe I need a higher resistance now I've got a few VV mods.
    Last edited by Mishster; 16-12-12 at 12:08 AM.

AVF Regular
    All tanks are equal in my opinion. Stoney you cant say if we put the same carto from the same box. 1 in a smokteck tank and one in a liquinator they would vape any different. Maybe the f16 cartos are different form the regular. But the tank makes jack shit difference. Smoketeck tanks are the best. They shit on my liquinator. They never split orings.
    lastchance likes this.

F16s crackle far more than a Boge. I find Boges to be far more smoother in the draw.

AVF Regular
    There is about half the filler materieal in tha boge f16 carto. I prefer these as it all seems to stay quite moist while the usual boge cartos tend to dry out at the top after while. I find the flavour is much better in the f16.

There do seem to be more dud f16 cartos though.

As for the tanks, meh.

$3642 Spent on Vaping

Have only read good things about the F16 tanks here, but just worries me a bit that you are then locked into the F16 cartos which are pre punched and $1.75 each.
    I would prefer to punch my own and be able to vary the hole size for different juices.
    And Boge 510 are only $1.20 each :-))

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast