Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

All titanium mod/hybrid check this out

SERAPH VAPING - PV Jewelry

227 euros?! talk about milking it for all it's worth. Soon we'll see mods which are 350 euros - 500 euros.

Im really starting to dislike these european mod makers quite a bit..

Where do we draw the line on how much is too much for a mod? Where do you draw the line?

I personally draw the line @ $150AUD.

True
    But don't forget the zen sold his titanium
    Mini/ST for 500$

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    It's actually quite cheap when you consider the amount of titanium to make one, could be sold, as jewelery for over $750.
    But yes, it isn't jewelry & as nice as it looks, as nice as the titanium would be to have on a PV, there's nothing wrong with simple SS mods that can be bought from China for around $50.

It does have the advantage of actually being 2 complete mods for 227 euros, one that is a hybrid genesis , the other a standard 510 connection PV, one 18650 size & other 18350 size, which are both interchangeable too. But I'd still rather get a well made cheap Chinese mod, I'm not rich enough to afford such luxury devices but I bet there are plenty of vapers that can afford them & will get them.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    then sell them for the same price they got them for.

Super Moderator
    I was expecting a little bit more for that. I've got some quotes to get JUST genesis atty's done in titanium.... you are looking at close to 700 euro to 3d print a prototype in titanium (obviously this is an up and coming tech, but by far the most accurate).

It looks great, the only thing that would stop me from wanting one is the driptip not being a replaceable 510 by the look of it.
    These PV mods are becoming a fashion item, as the site says "PV Jewelry". A bit like watches, you can get cheap ones that tell the time, and expensive ones that also tell the time. You would probably want a shiny ass titanium mod to match your shiny ass Diamond Rolex and silver chain necklace and whatever other bling you wear lol. So you pay the price for one.

Ecigs: Halo G6-->Ego 650mAh-->Apex Ultra-->Smoketech VMAX-->Smoketech VMAX SS-->Smoketech Gripper VV-->Gus G22-18350-->Gus Telescopic-->Diablo Hybrid-->Caravela!

I just looked at it and at a glance, I hated it. Wouldn't pay half that much for one.

The titanium it self is not THAT expensive ( Product Details - Titanium Joe ), I would say it's the amount of work required to manufacture the mod

EDIT: The correct tube according to the Mod page Product Details - Titanium Joe
    Last edited by KamaKaZzie; 22-06-13 at 06:47 PM.

"want a shiny ass titanium mod to match your shiny ass Diamond Rolex and silver chain necklace and whatever other bling you wear "
    oh so its pick on me time is it????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast