Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Jazz Pipe: Carto's, tanks, ?????

AVF Regular

Jazz Pipe: Carto's, tanks, ?????

Afternoon all,

So, I am loving my new Jazz carto pipe very much. But (there is always a but) am finding the couple of carto's that I have are a bit inconsistent taste and vapor wise. Not sure whether it is my filling procedure, condom method, or the carto's themselves. I believe they are XL carto's?

Having said that, I do intend grabbing a tank kit for it in the next few weeks similar to this but hopefully tinted:

JazzCartoPipes - Jazz Ressurrector Tank Kit - JuiceWhore E-Liquid E-Juice

The other thing I was thinking was clearomisers? How do they measure up dimension wise to carto misers, would I be able to use them? Something like this, Comet XL:

VK Comet XL Clearomizer

Any thoughts, suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Kev
    Pipes, tubes, boxes, atomisers.

ECHO ALPHA DELTA CHARLIE

Here's the manufacturer for all your accessories mate.
    http://jazzepipe.com/index.php?route...tegory&path=43

Cheapest tinted kit is here with free shipping.
    The Jazz Carto Tank- Tinted - Pipe Supplies- Batteries, Atties, Stems, Chargers, etc.

They've got some cool pipe shit here but not sure if it's all compatible with the cartopipe. Just ask here first.
    Pipe Supplies- Batteries, Atties, Stems, Chargers, etc.

If I owned this, I'd try and get a kick for it or atleast make it kick enabled.

I'd then try attaching a stardust or something similar to it. It should vape like a steam train.

Unless there is some form of atomizer tank?

AVF Regular
    They do have a clearo for pipes listed there, it's like $9US

Quote Originally Posted by neofelis View Post
    If I owned this, I'd try and get a kick for it or atleast make it kick enabled.

I'd then try attaching a stardust or something similar to it. It should vape like a steam train.

Unless there is some form of atomizer tank?
    How do you kick an 18350 mod?

The jazz carto pipe is kickable. They make 18350 and 18500 versions

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by 308hjute View Post
    Afternoon all,

So, I am loving my new Jazz carto pipe very much. But (there is always a but) am finding the couple of carto's that I have are a bit inconsistent taste and vapor wise. Not sure whether it is my filling procedure, condom method, or the carto's themselves. I believe they are XL carto's?

Having said that, I do intend grabbing a tank kit for it in the next few weeks similar to this but hopefully tinted:

JazzCartoPipes - Jazz Ressurrector Tank Kit - JuiceWhore E-Liquid E-Juice

The other thing I was thinking was clearomisers? How do they measure up dimension wise to carto misers, would I be able to use them? Something like this, Comet XL:

VK Comet XL Clearomizer

Any thoughts, suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Kev
    Kev, in the "Comet tank thread", romaniac posted this, which is a Comet inside the tanks he makes for pipes. Worth PM'ing him if that's what you are after?

Quote Originally Posted by neofelis View Post
    The jazz carto pipe is kickable. They make 18350 and 18500 versions
    His one is not.........

AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder
    Unfortunately only the 18500 Jazz can be kicked. The 18500 can work with a 18350 battery and a Kick or with the 18500 battery alone. on the 22nd of last month i had burst appendix surgery. I have been recovering ever since and hope to be back to my workbench this coming week. there are new tanks options that will be available on the site next week including the new CE2 Tank cartomizer from Smoktech and their new tank that locks the carto in. That is the reason i stop making the shorty pipes . Sometimes if you grab the pipe by the tank you had a good chance to pull it of the cartomizer and spreading the e liquid all over the place. The new tanks eliminate this possibility so the Shorty pipes in 18350 and 18500 will be made again.

I will also have the new 510 short and churchwarden mouthpieces available in the coming week. I have machined special 510 drip tip adapters with 2 o-rings for better stability in use with the pipes that will allow multiple tanks and a single mouthpiece to fit them all. also i have finally finish new churchwarden mouthpiece that will fit the curved 18350 and 18500 pipes in cartomizer only mod.

eTama likes this.

WWW.JAZZEPIPE.COM

AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder
    And finally because I have a lot of request a curved mouthpiece for the Vivi Nova tanks will be available so you only need the mouthpiece and the 510 to 510 extension to be able to use the Vivi tank on a Jazz pipe

grouse, eTama, gtadmin and 2 others like this.

WWW.JAZZEPIPE.COM

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast