Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Provari lives to vape another day! Tough bastard!

AVF Regular

Provari lives to vape another day! Tough bastard!

First off, happy holidays to everyone!

and damn! the provari is rugged! and the spheroid! i was in a car accident tonight, car is a total mess, don't think its fixable, everything was thrown around, including my provari setup. After my car stopped from impact and spinning, i picked it up from the floor matts, brushed it off, put it all back together and the spheroid got ripped out of the connection, provari sustained a few prangs and 'beauty marks' and i got an E1 error! i was thinking, oh FFS!!!!! car crash and now my vape aint working. Was about to go into rage! but then i unscrewed and screwed on again and worked (after i cleaned connections).

Working flawless still now! Provari and spheroid survived a car crash and still works! gotta love the quality

got out of the car, calm and vaped and did the usual after a crash details etc etc

provari FTW!

When the cops came they even wanted to try it! they loved the mango trip from VM
    Last edited by Michael-Mikey-Mike; 25-12-12 at 03:43 AM.
    ckane, gregds, margyb and 1 others like this.

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

AVF Regular
    Got your priorities right mike
    Michael-Mikey-Mike likes this.

AVF Regular
    hell yeah! i am a resilient mofo! was happy no one was hurt and the cream on the top was the provari still working
    Australis and MoJo like this.

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

AVF Regular
    Well if anyone ever needed a vape.. its after messing up a car

AVF Regular
    could not agree more. I needed a vape so bad!

main thing is no one got hurt and my vape still worked but what an adrenalin rush! spun around a few times bounced off side railings! afterwards when it sunk in what happened i was like....that was fun!!!!! hahahahahha, the police were looking at me like i was nuts.
    Last edited by Michael-Mikey-Mike; 25-12-12 at 04:53 AM.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Nice one MMM got your package yesterday mate so thanks for the xmas pressie, hope you got yours too!
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Hey house of mmm's, your a lucky person to walk away from an accident. You know your over the durries when you don't crack after something like that. Well done.

AVF Regular
    Shit hope its not to bad mmm. One positive is yeah the beasty survived lol. Those mods are definetely indestructible

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2

Super Moderator
    Glad to hear both you and the provari/spheroid are ok MMM !
    Not the best start for Xmas for you , but I hope today brings you some smiles mate
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    I am used to the MMM accident stories, so I didn't probably look like I was concerned in my original post in this thread but I'm glad he wasn't hurt, just another funny story for him to tell his mates now I reckon
    Michael-Mikey-Mike likes this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast