Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: aClear Variable Clearo

Exclamation aClear Variable Clearo

Hey folks,well I have 2 of these and have tried everything to get them to fire up!

Are they a POS?

They measure out correctly and I've changed atty heads,different juices but it's not until I go way over normal Voltage that anything remotely like Vapour comes out...it mostly gurgles?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Cheers

Mushy

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    I ordered 3 samples from heaven gifts and they work as good if not better then vivi nova, straight out of the box they work very well for me

they are very similar in build and function to the Vivi so i cannot see what could be the problem.

what Mod are you using ? i know you are very experienced Vaper so i can only suspect you have dud heads, all i did was fill with juice ,wait 3 minutes and vaped.

i use 2.8 coil heads and vape at 3.6 to 3.8 volts.

simon
    Mushman likes this.

www.ecigmodshop.com.au

Thanks Simon,

"i use 2.8 coil heads and vape at 3.6 to 3.8 volts" on the Vamo.

I even tried it on the unregulated and overpowered V1 Vamo and it did fire,but that would near start a car though I took it off pretty quick as the unit body heated up on 3V.

I still have some 2.8 heads and have changed them both.

Tried at 2.4,same then a fresh 2.8,same then with the second one I put a fresh 2.8 on and the same though it did Vape a bit at close to 6V?

Just my luck to either have 2 faulty units or a pack of dud heads....guess I got nothing to lose but time by changing the heads and retrying...seems strange though as the Vamo reads the resistance as per the atty head?

I'm baffled thus the order for something decent today.

I use mine on the Provari and also on the Vamo stainless also at around 3.6 volts.

could it be that you are not getting any airflow? on the vamo i need to loosen it up a bit to get airflow.

Simon
    RIDING OLD SKOOL likes this.

www.ecigmodshop.com.au

Also I am pretty sure V1 had the RMS function, just press and hold the + button for 10 sec +- and should be either N1 or N2

N2 is the "gentle/accurate" one.

www.ecigmodshop.com.au

It's strange,it does more gurgling than Vaping,like a flooded carto?..well they both do.

I did notice there is a "screw" at the center pin like the vivi that is protruding on both more than on the others.Is this an adjustment??

Thanks mate!

Quote Originally Posted by Tim@EcigModShop View Post
    Also I am pretty sure V1 had the RMS function, just press and hold the + button for 10 sec +- and should be either N1 or N2

N2 is the "gentle/accurate" one.
    Always Vape like this, though I noticed on your site you say to use the AVG setting on the Vamo page?

EDIT:Currently using mini Nova's but one is leaking so down to one and I only tightened the aClearo down so it was making contact and stable.
    Last edited by Mushman; 31-12-12 at 06:10 PM.

I got one from E-cigs S.A. 2.4 Ohm, and it works an absolute treat at 3.4-3.8V. Have run 5 tanks of Caramel Fudge through it, and just starting to think about a rinse, or new head. Got some 1.8's to try..
    Nice smooth quiet draw with loads of flavour, and vapour. Like a Stardust on Steroids.
    Mushman and RIDING OLD SKOOL like this.

Whaddya want?....a medal!

Jus kiddin davee

I'll change the head AGAIN,fill it and let it sit....it's got me buggered hey.

Is that screw on the bottom some kind of adjustment?
    davee likes this.

Been using mini nova's for ages now and love'em so pretty used to using this type of tank and was after more volume,both mine came from JW.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast