Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Tank/Clearo Recommendations

Tank/Clearo Recommendations

I've tried an aClear variable clearomizer, 510 Boge cartos (SR and LR), but I keep going back to the tiny tank and atty that came with my 510 starter kit.

The clearo has been a bit of a pain, spitting juice and leaking. Cartomizers annoy me because I like to see juice level, and I feel like the filling tastes weird.

Can anyone recommend some kind of tank or clearo that's reliable, clean and fairly portable (I only need to store 1.5-2mL)?

I like the VK Comet XL clearomizers. Maybe a Mini Vivi Nova? Or A Small DCT Smoktech tank/carto?
    Noe likes this.

I've tried a few things but keep coming back to the mini Vivi Nova. Taste is slightly muted but the reliability and ease of use outweighs that for me.

AVF Regular
    Stardusts, maybe.
    davee likes this.

AVF Regular
    Errr just a thought are you using these other clearo's and cartomisers on your original 510 battery?
    davee likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bugzme View Post
    Errr just a thought are you using these other clearo's and cartomisers on your original 510 battery?
    Good point! The Comets will still work well if that is the case.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by davee View Post
    I like the VK Comet XL clearomizers. Maybe a Mini Vivi Nova? Or A Small DCT Smoktech tank/carto?
    +1 for Vk Comets, however if you don't like the taste of cartos you probably will feel the same about carto in tanks.

The mini vivi might also be a good option, just make sure you get the genuine Vision branded one, some of the rip -off copies aren't as good as the original ones but many find compared to a Comet, the vivi's have muted flavor.

Comets are very reliable, when you have got used to their little quirks, there is a lot of information on them which will help you with mastering their quirks here: New Arrival - VK COMET 510 XL Clearomizer!
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    Personally I would grab a variable voltage Ego, and try some of the ones mentioned and also go back and Re-try what you already have.

The 510 isn't going to give the performance that the ego will.

(star trek - I'm given her all she's got captain) or whatever series that belongs to.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzme View Post
    Personally I would grab a variable voltage Ego, and try some of the ones mentioned and also go back and Re-try what you already have.

The 510 isn't going to give the performance that the ego will.

(star trek - I'm given her all she's got captain) or whatever series that belongs to.
    Even a standard eGo batt is going to be better for vapor production than a 510 batt is, VV isn't absolutely needed but it could be a good idea to get too.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Super Moderator
    Hi TRILLA, given that you are using a 510 battery, and I suspect that you are using it so it *sorta* looks like a smoke, the only sensible carto to use would be a Comet (as suggested by a number of people). Just be aware that there is a learning curve with these, but there is a thread that gives heaps of advice on them.

But when you get a good one, they are very good
    davee likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast