Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Rynxa

Thread: Pink 510 (thin) battery in Australia?

Pink 510 (thin) battery in Australia?

The girlfriend wants one and I'm looking to order some basic stuff anyway. I've tried looking for an Australian supplier but come up short.

Know of anywhere locally stocking these OR any international vendors stocking the batteries AND CE3 clearos?

My setup: Vivi Nova Mini or CE3 Comet + eGo Twist 1000mAh + 18mg Cinnamon Bun

AVF Regular
    I can't find any of the super skinny auto/manual 510 batteries in pink but I did find this for you.

Vision 400mAh Mini Ego Battery

These are available in white and black
    Joye 510-T 280mAh Manual Battery

and the ce3 clearos (comets) VK Comet XL Clearomizer
    Cheapest you will find for a pack of 5 $10, even if you try and get them from overseas.
    I do believe that Health Cabin has them in different colours here: 5pc New CE3 Bottom Coil 510 Clearomizers [G-A9 CE3 Clearomizer] - $10.50 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

I love the little 400mah battery from Vape King, super cute with a little cartomizer have a think about those and see if they would work for your lovely lady.
    davee likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynxa View Post
    I can't find any of the super skinny auto/manual 510 batteries in pink but I did find this for you.

Vision 400mAh Mini Ego Battery

These are available in white and black
    Joye 510-T 280mAh Manual Battery

and the ce3 clearos (comets) VK Comet XL Clearomizer
    Cheapest you will find for a pack of 5 $10, even if you try and get them from overseas.
    I do believe that Health Cabin has them in different colours here: 5pc New CE3 Bottom Coil 510 Clearomizers [G-A9 CE3 Clearomizer] - $10.50 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

I love the little 400mah battery from Vape King, super cute with a little cartomizer have a think about those and see if they would work for your lovely lady.
    That 400 mAh looks like a great compromise, and VapeKing is where I got my CE3s anyway, Wondering if my standard eGo charger is okay for them?

My setup: Vivi Nova Mini or CE3 Comet + eGo Twist 1000mAh + 18mg Cinnamon Bun

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    If you're going the HealthCabin route, then here's a couple more options:

VV 1300mah comes in pink & purple:
    Vision eGo Spinner 1300mAh Variable Volt Battery [C-B7 Vision Spinner] - $24.50 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

eGo -Q 1100mah in many different pretty/girly designs:
    Embossed eGo Q 1100mAh Battery

eGo -Q 650mah in many different pretty/girly designs for something a bit smaller:
    Embossed eGo Q 650mAh Battery

All of the above will work with your eGo charger too.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!