Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: G-Bell

All out of batteries

G-Bell

Is it just mine or are other peoples G-bell more shittily machined than the s-dog?
    Touchwood ,Billetbox, Juggy, Lux x 2, BBM steampunk, Bagua, Nemesis, Moon, Popular 2, Poldiac x 2,Roller, GG Stealth, Zen sidewinder, Wizards Apprentice, Chi_you x 2, ProVari V1 and V2, Gus tele, Gus, the vaper V1, the vaper V2

atties - Zag, G- Bell, Foggatti x 2, wand, Spheroid, Steam machine x 2, Cobra x 2, Diver, Hellfire mini, Hellfire Mega, Hellfire Micro Mega, Arrow, Foggatti Hybrid x 2

AVF Regular
    Don't say that Targa, haven't received mine yet. Been really looking forward to getting it. Is it the threads?
    Move along!!! Nothing to see here.

Super Moderator
    targa, i'd have to agree with you.... i even had to put a damn oring on it to get the damn thing to line the airhole up to the wick. Also the damn poly tank was literally stuck on the fkr and i had to attempt to take the fkr off, ended up getting a ego connector cup stuck on the threading then my only other option was to "heat" the ego cup and while i was at it melt the poly tank and crack it off as the fkr was STILL impossible to take off.

The glass tanks are alot easier to slide off, and seal well, but the edges are fairly sharp and pretty harshly cut...

I dunno i like it as it hits like a mule, but eh.... build wise......

All out of batteries
    yes mate, top cap and filler thread and a burr on the outside of the airhole.

Quote Originally Posted by ckane View Post
    Don't say that Targa, haven't received mine yet. Been really looking forward to getting it. Is it the threads?
    Touchwood ,Billetbox, Juggy, Lux x 2, BBM steampunk, Bagua, Nemesis, Moon, Popular 2, Poldiac x 2,Roller, GG Stealth, Zen sidewinder, Wizards Apprentice, Chi_you x 2, ProVari V1 and V2, Gus tele, Gus, the vaper V1, the vaper V2

atties - Zag, G- Bell, Foggatti x 2, wand, Spheroid, Steam machine x 2, Cobra x 2, Diver, Hellfire mini, Hellfire Mega, Hellfire Micro Mega, Arrow, Foggatti Hybrid x 2

All out of batteries
    totally agree mong - cannot for the life of me move the tank either.

Quote Originally Posted by m0n4g3 View Post
    targa, i'd have to agree with you.... i even had to put a damn oring on it to get the damn thing to line the airhole up to the wick. Also the damn poly tank was literally stuck on the fkr and i had to attempt to take the fkr off, ended up getting a ego connector cup stuck on the threading then my only other option was to "heat" the ego cup and while i was at it melt the poly tank and crack it off as the fkr was STILL impossible to take off.

The glass tanks are alot easier to slide off, and seal well, but the edges are fairly sharp and pretty harshly cut...

I dunno i like it as it hits like a mule, but eh.... build wise......

AVF Regular
    They are not able to be filed smooth?

Super Moderator
    bugz more than likely... but fk me for the price we pay for shit, u'd expect that shit to be done, specially considering you can get a tank precut from ibtanked for a little less than 19 bucks delivered!

AVF Regular
    The threads are not great but it's one of the best genesis out there, also the price $80 is pretty cheap for what you get.

This is my favourite atty, I'm eagerly waiting for my second one to arrive.
    bigalivapor and bugzme like this.

The steamboy will kill it
    It has the looks and cheaper and reduced chamber
    As well
    targaboy and bugzme like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by m0n4g3 View Post
    bugz more than likely... but fk me for the price we pay for shit, u'd expect that shit to be done, specially considering you can get a tank precut from ibtanked for a little less than 19 bucks delivered!
    So true, Same thing happened with the Silverdog, at least Van sent parts out to fix the major problems.

Would really be the sellers fault, he pays the Turner to make it, not to clean it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast