Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By arth_d
  • 1 Post By Tim@EcigModShop
  • 1 Post By izmali

Thread: Need a new kit

Need a new kit

I vaped some time ago starting with a 510T before quickly moving on to an ego-T. Unfortunately I fell off the wagon after having numerous issues with leaking tanks and often sucking juice. I tried using some Boge (low resistance) cartomisers but didn't like the warmer smoke.

I'm now looking to start vaping again, but have zero idea about what's now in the market. I have plenty of nic juice tucked away (although need to get some flavor to mix - only have the ones I wasn't fond of left). The wife is also interested in joining me, and had some success with my hand me down 510-T (doesn't like anything larger).

Hoping the more informed minds here could recommend some kit for the wife and I - I'm looking for simple, and as trouble free as possible. I liked the size of the ego-T and was handy to have in the pocket for daily use, I also made use of the USB pass through batteries when at work/home. I still have the batteries but not fussed if I need to start from scratch equipment wise.

Hope this is in the right section, wasn't sure if I should be posting in the newbie section

Cheers!

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Welcome to AVF, if you haven't been already & if you have, welcome back

See the linked thread below for my posted list of newbie goodies, although you may also want to try some VK XL Comets, from VapeKing.com, since you didn't like the Boges:
    Can someone help me out with newbie shopping list?
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    Try some stardusts or mini-vivi nova and an ego Twist.
    Mushman and davee like this.

Thanks for the responses.

Quote Originally Posted by arth_d View Post
    Try some stardusts or mini-vivi nova and an ego Twist.
    Do the Stardusts and mini vivi nova have the same battery fitting (the twist looks good)? I might get some of each to see which I prefer. Had a quick look at some YouTube reviews of each and they both seem to tick the right boxes.

The wife is wanting to stick with something the size of the 510-T. These still the best bet for that size?

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    If the wife want something reliable but small i Think the Ecab is a good choice or the eroll (both from Joye tech)

there are a lot of choices out there but in general stick to good brands and avoide buying copies af anything

Good luck with Vaping and i hope its for good this time

Simon
    Mushman likes this.

www.ecigmodshop.com.au

Yes. The Stardusts, and Nova's have the 510 battery connection(as do the Ego batteries). You could screw them onto your little 510 battery, but they look a bit funny..
    I'd highly suggest looking at some XL Comet clearomizers too. They work pretty well on the little 510 batteries.

If she really really wants 510 sized get an Innokin AIO pack as they have unregulated batteries apparently and the charged pack will last you a whole day.
    Gotvapes is cheapest.

And grab some "Vision Nano" clearomizers when you get nic from Healthcabin

AVF Regular
    If your in sth bris/ gc you could check out vaping cobras shop at carara has GD startup tech and apparently GD flavours
    davee likes this.
    http://sincemylastcigarette.com/bann...12_default.png
    So far only about $1200 spent on vapeing

Ended up with some ego twist batteries, and a couple each of the Stardusts and the mini Vivi Novas to try out. I prefer the vivi Novas, although both are in rotation. Going to pick up a couple more of the Novas so I can have more flavours loaded up and on hand.

Will be 2 weeks tomorrow since I received my order... and 2 weeks since my last smoke!

Ended up getting some Comet XLs for the wife. She's had less success (still smoking but has cut back) but not due to the equipment. I bought a 5 pack so I can load them up with different flavours and she's good to go. She likes the size and I've even taken to putting one in rotation every now and then