Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Are Kanger T3's Really this bad?

Are Kanger T3's Really this bad?

Recently purchased a Kanger T3 bottom coil clearomizer. It's awful! Airy draw with bugger all vapour. Turn up the volts, and it just starts burning the juice. Got a few replacement coils with it so slipped a new one in. No difference at all. Seems it's either dry hitting, or gurgling, and flooded with just the occasional good drag in between!
    Anyone else used them? Liked them, or found the same thing? I might just have a bad one, so don't want to discount them altogether just yet..

Yep I hate them too.
    davee likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by davee View Post
    Recently purchased a Kanger T3 bottom coil clearomizer. It's awful! Airy draw with bugger all vapour. Turn up the volts, and it just starts burning the juice. Got a few replacement coils with it so slipped a new one in. No difference at all. Seems it's either dry hitting, or gurgling, and flooded with just the occasional good drag in between!
    Anyone else used them? Liked them, or found the same thing? I might just have a bad one, so don't want to discount them altogether just yet..
    They are very airy...I had what I think was a rebranded kanger an some wudn fire, some wud...real pain...do yours have 3 small airholes on the knurled part at the bottom? If so use a drop of super glue on 2 holes an leave over night...it fixes the draw an they become use able...if they fire...better option is to get some Innokin dual coil clearos from VK....they are fantastic....really nice soft clean wick...ZERO dry hits..
    Mushman and wood duck like this.

Thanks Stomp. I'll try that with the super glue. Although I should prbably just throw it in the bin.. Was kinda hoping it'd be like an XL Comet on steroids. Sadly disappointed! lol
    I have a Innokin dual coil on the way. Now that should be like a Stardust on steroids? lol

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by davee View Post
    Thanks Stomp. I'll try that with the super glue. Although I should prbably just throw it in the bin.. Was kinda hoping it'd be like an XL Comet on steroids. Sadly disappointed! lol
    I have a Innokin dual coil on the way. Now that should be like a Stardust on steroids? lol
    It will be..im using the 2ohm at 4v on the spinner and they work so so well...just hope they continue with that line
    Mushman, wood duck and davee like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Stomp View Post
    It will be..im using the 2ohm at 4v on the spinner and they work so so well...just hope they continue with that line
    You def sold me on some for my next order. Do you get any mouthfuls of juice with em.

Quote Originally Posted by Stomp View Post
    They are very airy...I had what I think was a rebranded kanger an some wudn fire, some wud...real pain...do yours have 3 small airholes on the knurled part at the bottom? If so use a drop of super glue on 2 holes an leave over night...it fixes the draw an they become use able...if they fire...better option is to get some Innokin dual coil clearos from VK....they are fantastic....really nice soft clean wick...ZERO dry hits..
    Just blocked the two holes with some bluetack as a test. Works markedly better! Thanks for the tip. Pretty sure I won't be buying more though.
    Stomp likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by wood duck View Post
    You def sold me on some for my next order. Do you get any mouthfuls of juice with em.
    Nah...u get a bit of condensation like any clearo...u only geta gob fulla juice if they been inverted in yr pocket for a bit..or so Ive found...to do with flooding more than anything...high power will fire it into ya gob
    wood duck likes this.

I don't mind them apart from gurgling n leaking when the juice level is low. Can't fault the vapor and taste from it though but I agree it's quite airy

The best bottom coil I have ever tried is ce3. I'll go even further the best vape I have so far experience is through this little atty. Pain in the butt to fill though coz you have to use syringe to fill it and it's so small it looks weird on my mod
    Noe, wood duck and davee like this.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast