Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By tetsky
  • 1 Post By ckane

Thread: Ikenvape Cannon V2 3.5 ohm should it chew up juice like this?

Ikenvape Cannon V2 3.5 ohm should it chew up juice like this?

OK, total noob with dripping, new ikv cannon arrived this morning, primed with 8 drops, quick pulse, 3 more drops, vape, seems to need a little more, then a little more, finally got it just a touch gurgly; vaping really fine, get maybe 6 drags before the taste starts to go a little dry, add 3 drops again but it seems like 3 drops gives me 4 drags before I have to drip some more! Dripping HoL Virginia 50/50 pg vg 12 mg/ml running at about 4.2 volts. Should it be chewing up the juice like this? Will it get better?

AVF Regular
    so you bought a high resistance dripping atomizer eh...
    as far as am concern dripping on HR needs higher voltage probably from 4-6v thus it needs more juice to burn. not like ikv i06xlr or lr only requires low voltage or a constant 3.7v like the ego batt and in theory its somewhat the same, no need to have a vv mods.
    i use ikv i06 xlr and the vk 510 bridgeless lr on the ego batt, same sensation with the HR atomize...IMHO
    vapourize likes this.

AVF Regular
    The Ikv 901 3.5 ohm I've got can vape comfortably on a mech mod. The only cannon I bought you would put 3 drops in and 3 drops would come straight out the bottom.
    Tim@EcigModShop likes this.
    Move along!!! Nothing to see here.

AVF Regular
    i almost forgot to say... i use 3 drops for priming and 2 drops afterwards when needed.... and suck the hell out of it....hhhmmmm....preiceless...cough, cough, cough of joy...

it is a beautiful vape but it is dripping down a bit too...will have to keep fiddling

You need to use more like 6 volts to enjoy that atty at that resistance IMHO........

AVF Regular
    Yeah I would definitely be vaping that at 6+ volts, but then again I vape a 2ohm carto at 4.8volts usually

Funny thing is, if I go past 4.5 volts it starts to taste burnt! Very nice vaping though at 4.2, going at the Puros this morning...mmmmm. Masses of vapor and nice clean taste with good throat hit.
    Still leaking issues and chewing juice; I thought 3 drops would be like having one ciggie, but it's almost 1 drop = 1 drag. If I put only 2 drips to top up, then no leaking.