Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: AGA-W Rebuildable

AVF Regular

AGA-W Rebuildable

Anyone had an experience with these?

Good/bad?

Looking to purchase one in the next few days and have a crack at rebuilding.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    It is similar to the AGA-T but IMO the AGA-T is just slightly better for function, while the AGA-W is slightly better for looks.

Here's my wat to set one up, it will work for the AGA-W too but the AGA-W has a reduced size wick hole, which you need to take into account My new method of building wick & coil for AGA-T gennesis atty

Vaping Mad has the AGA-T for sale under the name of the VM Zombie.
    ozydevil likes this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Ive got both and they both function well.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooter View Post
    Ive got both and they both function well.
    True, they do but here's the differences that give the AGA-T the edge in function:
    1. Larger wick hole (the AGA-W can be modded & driller out but the AGA-T has no need of a mod)
    2. The AGA-W has a screw on tank, the AGA-T has a tank held in by pressure & o-rings, which in turn make s the AGA-T less likely to leak.
    3. The AGA-T has a screw on cap, the AGA-W has a pop on cap, this means the cap on the AGA-W can pop off in your pocket etc, while the cap on the AGA-T won't.
    4. The screws to hold the pos end of the coil are different on the AGA-T & AGA-W, the screws on the AGA-T are more adjustable than the screws on the AGA-W, meaning the coil can be made taller.
    5. The center post of the AGA-W has a spring at one end, the AGA-T does not, I see no need for a spring there, this may make reassembling the AGA-W more difficult than the AGA-T.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

There are definitely positives and negatives to both as Noe mentions. I do prefer the screw on cap of the AGA-T. Actually I probably prefer the AGA-T for its bigger hole and wicking ability. When I first got the AGA-W I was almost ready to write it off, smaller wick hole etc, didnt feel as vapey as the T, but have been using it at work and it works fine, think I just needed to break it in a bit. Havent had any leak problems with my W, but this is obviously an issue with some and a potential issue I could endure later on. My W's came with a plug for the refill hole, but never used it, the T's didnt come with one.

AVF Regular
    Isn't the pop on cap better to line up the air hole?

AVF Regular
    .......yes

$3642 Spent on Vaping

Aga-t is easier to work with, bigger hole for the wick and the screw on cap can save you from a pocket full of juice.
    Aga-w looks better though imo. Both do a great job once setup well.

Ecigs: Halo G6-->Ego 650mAh-->Apex Ultra-->Smoketech VMAX-->Smoketech VMAX SS-->Smoketech Gripper VV-->Gus G22-18350-->Gus Telescopic-->Diablo Hybrid-->Caravela!

Wait for the AGA-T2 or +, whatever.
    Aussie vendors should have it soon
    I played, I lost, I played again, I cheated, I won.

AVF Regular
    Hmm so i got 2 days of great vaping. Was hitting it all night last night and it was fine, i believe I refilled the tank before i went to bed, then had a toot this morning when i got to work and it tasted horrible. It was kind of a burnt metallic taste but really strong. Now it smells bad too.

I may or may not have had a toot last night or this morning with the volts up a little high, and i did notice i had accidentally held the button down when i walked into the office.

Disclaimer: Had few drinks last night, facts are a little blurry.

$3642 Spent on Vaping

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast