Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Last UPDATE from Mojo, the BRASS CHI-YOU will be shipped TODAY!!! :)

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    324

    Last UPDATE from Mojo, the BRASS CHI-YOU will be shipped TODAY!!! :)

    G'day mates


    Last UPDATE from Mojo, the BRASS CHI-YOU will be shipped TODAY!!!

    As what Mojo said in the VW:
    "I'm sorry to have kept you waiting so long.
    All primed.
    Will be shipped today to all.
    The shipping number will be updated soon. "
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358737942.192166.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1358737955.731620.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1358737963.407977.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1358737976.449041.jpg

    Ceres,
    iAnalyst
    Tim@EcigModShop and targaboy like this.
    MOD:SS GGTS 4002, GTM, Chi-You brass (coming),
    Hybrid: iHybrid,Orion V2.1,MACAVELI,
    Atty: ZattyU, Sominum, Penelope, Gini Steam Machine, Ithaka (coming), Foggatti (coming) Storm Rider (SteamBoy V2-coming)
    VV: VV350

  2. #2
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    NT
    Posts
    3,687
    Quote Originally Posted by iAnalyst View Post
    G'day mates


    Last UPDATE from Mojo, the BRASS CHI-YOU will be shipped TODAY!!!

    As what Mojo said in the VW:
    "I'm sorry to have kept you waiting so long.
    All primed.
    Will be shipped today to all.
    The shipping number will be updated soon. "
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358737942.192166.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1358737955.731620.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1358737963.407977.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1358737976.449041.jpg

    Ceres,
    iAnalyst
    My compliments mate, its a quality Mod, I was tempted but Vapor wall won't let me join ( won't send me a conformation e-mail) so I'll wait for the Paps X ,,,,,,stalking,,,stalking,,
    Vaporista
    Noob for life


    Last Analog


    12-12-12 at Midnight

    "If it was easy, all the cool kids would be doing it",

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    324
    So sorry mate, why didn't you ask me or the other to put your name in the list .
    MOD:SS GGTS 4002, GTM, Chi-You brass (coming),
    Hybrid: iHybrid,Orion V2.1,MACAVELI,
    Atty: ZattyU, Sominum, Penelope, Gini Steam Machine, Ithaka (coming), Foggatti (coming) Storm Rider (SteamBoy V2-coming)
    VV: VV350

  4. #4
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    NT
    Posts
    3,687
    Quote Originally Posted by iAnalyst View Post
    So sorry mate, why didn't you ask me or the other to put your name in the list .
    Nah,she's right mate, its a stunner and worth the price but I rationalized it simply, if Vaporwall is not Noob friendly to join I'll stick to those fourms that are, AVF, ECF, UK Vapors,etc, its not a dig at Vaporwall, don't get me wrong, if I started down the rebuildable path I'd definitely go the distance to join Vaporwall, but for now the next Paps X will most likely be my last mechanical,,,,,then the Provari, ( yes I am working to a schedule)
    Stomp likes this.
    Vaporista
    Noob for life


    Last Analog


    12-12-12 at Midnight

    "If it was easy, all the cool kids would be doing it",

  5. #5
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    NT
    Posts
    3,687
    "I'm sorry to have kept you waiting so long."

    Just for that comment from Mojo, I'll tip a beer in respect to the man,
    Vaporista
    Noob for life


    Last Analog


    12-12-12 at Midnight

    "If it was easy, all the cool kids would be doing it",

  6. #6
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In the Hedge fund
    Posts
    3,256
    What was the price on this Run?

  7. #7
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Gold Coast Qld
    Posts
    3,838
    Quote Originally Posted by RichoVonBlack View Post
    Nah,she's right mate, its a stunner and worth the price but I rationalized it simply, if Vaporwall is not Noob friendly to join I'll stick to those fourms that are, AVF, ECF, UK Vapors,etc, its not a dig at Vaporwall, don't get me wrong, if I started down the rebuildable path I'd definitely go the distance to join Vaporwall, but for now the next Paps X will most likely be my last mechanical,,,,,then the Provari, ( yes I am working to a schedule)
    Ill offer the same mate...im on there but never use it....rego took like 10hrs...but that was 6 months ago or so...so if you want something happy to help..

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    324
    It was $201 as I remember
    MOD:SS GGTS 4002, GTM, Chi-You brass (coming),
    Hybrid: iHybrid,Orion V2.1,MACAVELI,
    Atty: ZattyU, Sominum, Penelope, Gini Steam Machine, Ithaka (coming), Foggatti (coming) Storm Rider (SteamBoy V2-coming)
    VV: VV350

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    324
    Quote Originally Posted by RichoVonBlack View Post
    Nah,she's right mate, its a stunner and worth the price but I rationalized it simply, if Vaporwall is not Noob friendly to join I'll stick to those fourms that are, AVF, ECF, UK Vapors,etc, its not a dig at Vaporwall, don't get me wrong, if I started down the rebuildable path I'd definitely go the distance to join Vaporwall, but for now the next Paps X will most likely be my last mechanical,,,,,then the Provari, ( yes I am working to a schedule)
    Here is the link that you can fill " for the SS chi-you preorder"
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...bXEzWkE5eWc6MQ
    It will be closed today at 10:00pm Seoul time

    Cheers,
    MOD:SS GGTS 4002, GTM, Chi-You brass (coming),
    Hybrid: iHybrid,Orion V2.1,MACAVELI,
    Atty: ZattyU, Sominum, Penelope, Gini Steam Machine, Ithaka (coming), Foggatti (coming) Storm Rider (SteamBoy V2-coming)
    VV: VV350

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    324
    Also, he has created a forum
    http://styleofmojo.activeboard.com/

    Cheers,
    MOD:SS GGTS 4002, GTM, Chi-You brass (coming),
    Hybrid: iHybrid,Orion V2.1,MACAVELI,
    Atty: ZattyU, Sominum, Penelope, Gini Steam Machine, Ithaka (coming), Foggatti (coming) Storm Rider (SteamBoy V2-coming)
    VV: VV350

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 08:06 AM.