Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree58Likes

Thread: Guide for Girls/chicks/chooks for m0n4g3 vaping guide

AVF Regular

Guide for Girls/chicks/chooks for m0n4g3 vaping guide

Ok girls
    m0n is after what us ladies like in the way of vaping gear
    something simple, pretty, fairly cheap and easy for a newbie

I suggested ego Q's, ego K's and Stardusts cause they look pretty classy and are easy to use

Any other suggestions appreciated

Embossed eGo Q 650mAh Battery

Engraved eGo K 650mAh Battery

Vision eGo Clearomizer V3 (Exchangeable & Detachable)

thanks Margy
    essiemessy and brookesy like this.

My better half likes the big pink ego twist - says it reminds her of Lady Penelope from the Thunderbireds, so did the last lady we set up. Can’t go past the V3 either - I notice Vapebar had a fitting that lets you replace the drip tip with something a bit more spesh if that’s your thing.
    margyb likes this.

AVF Regular
    Margy

In my group of female vapers we all seem to have two totally different sets of gear. At home it has to be fuss free and easy to hold. I have all my Bella/elegance tanks and girlfriends seem to go with small 3.5ml dct tanks with multicoloured batteries tips etc. but we all have a set for going out. Small discrete colours, ego c's, biansi imist, ecab on mini or 650 batteries. 2 still use 510t atomizers. Biggest problem that I see is finding attractive cases that gear fits in, 2 of us made our own and others use small ego cases.

Not sure if that answers your question but anyway.
    margyb likes this.

I'm falling in love with the ego Q designs.. I really should not be considering spending money atm though..
    margyb likes this.

Retired Account
    I don't know whether it's a girl thing or not, but I like to be able to see how much juice I have left and if it's getting sludgy. I get a bit angsty if I don't know how much I have left in a carto I can't see the insides of. I don't like heavy. I don't really care that much what it looks like, but it needs to be light and not need charging every 2 minutes and it needs to be able to hold most of, if not all of a full day's juice. I still occasionally pick up my v2 batteries with one of their liquimisers on it. My biggest problem is not knowing the names of anything. When MrGruffy gets home, I'll ask him the names of my favourites, but my stuff is definitely not trendy or fashionable.
    Last edited by mrsgruffy; 21-01-13 at 05:58 PM.
    margyb, Crisscross and JudeaB like this.

AVF Regular
    Mrs G. Definitely agree with you on the weight issue. I would love a lot of the battery mods and APV’s but they are too heavy for my petite hands. I also hate gear that leaks or spills juice. And again agree that I must be able to see the juice
    JudeaB likes this.

Super Moderator
    Hi margy, my daughters like to use either a 510 with Comet (when out), or a 650mAh eGo with F16 carto tank (most other times). One of them has expressed an interest in the Pheonix dripping atty as well ... I'm waiting on a review of the eRoll, if it's positive, I'll buy them a kit each and see how they go.
    margyb likes this.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mathsguy View Post
    My better half likes the big pink ego twist - says it reminds her of Lady Penelope from the Thunderbireds, so did the last lady we set up. Can’t go past the V3 either - I notice Vapebar had a fitting that lets you replace the drip tip with something a bit more spesh if that’s your thing.
    Yep I have 5 twists and love them 2 pink 2 white and one black
    But they might put the newbies off cause they are long

When I get hold of the old mans iphone I will Take a pic for m0n of my q's & k compared to the size of the 650 pink twist with stardusts

DSC00100.jpg

How about something like this? 350mah battery I'm pretty sure comes in a few colours, and a mini tank/LR carto. 105mm long with a little rubber drip tip (from a pack of comets) Light small. Lasts a fair while (you can get 400mah too just a tad longer) and holds enough juice to last me all day at work.
    I like it anyway..lol
    Crisscross likes this.

AVF Regular
    +1 the mini ego 400mah batts. Picking up a red one at some point for the cute and handy stealth vape factors.
    There are a few other options, I love the look of the eRoll, comes in black and white, it's small, the PCC makes them last ages if you just take a few puffs and put em away. Added bonus, the kit costs the same as 2 ego c twists, a charger and a 5pk of cartos.

I'm probably not the best type of human female to contribute here, hope that helped a little.
    margyb and Crisscross like this.
    Words are fun.
    Steam powered and smoke free since January 2013.
    Addiction is bad, let me explain it to you after I finish this coffee.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast