Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Noe

Thread: Discount vapors site for cheap hardware-any good?

Discount vapors site for cheap hardware-any good?

Hi all

Came across this way cool etched skull battery eGo 1100mAh Battery - Skull Raised Etch

and after looking at some of the other stuff on this site, I wondered why they were so cheap.

Has anyone here bought anything from this site, or heard anything about it? I haven't come across them before, but I see they have a thread on ECF, so am going to have a look through there now.

They have some sweet stuff at rock bottom prices, and the only other place I have seen prices that low on a lot of this stuff is on the Chinese w/sale sites, and mostly knockoffs.

The only negative I can see is what could be potentially high shipping, but haven't looked too much into it at this stage. I did read their returns policy saying if you have to return a defective product they will not pay the shipping to return a product to you. They will give you a refund and that's it, you are more than welcome to buy again with another lot of shipping. So that's not great.

Anyone with a heads up about this company feel free to reply.

Cheers

I've ordered from them just once, some phoenix attys and other bits, no problem with service and delivery, and quality wise probably the same as the china sites - the products would all be manufactured in china anyway.

AVF Regular
    Dv have a pretty good rep in the US. Reddit and ECF love them.
    Words are fun.
    Steam powered and smoke free since January 2013.
    Addiction is bad, let me explain it to you after I finish this coffee.

Sweet doesn't sound too bad then. I have just seen shipping has two options.. $38 express and $16.95 priority.

Thanks for the replies.

AVF Regular
    Man, that curved drip tip on the "sax" clearo is awesome. Just what I need. Thanks for the link.

[s] Vaping nic-free since 16 November 2012 [/s]
    Back on the nic.

Looks similar to the EGO-K from Health Cabin Engraved eGo K 1100mAh Battery
    Got one of these delivered yesterday. Not official Joytech though, but decent quality so far. Only difference in functionality I have found is the draw is a bit airy compared to a genuine Joytech, and the feels a bit flimsy, but still good value.
    “Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” Arthur C. Clarke

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Electronic Cigarette - China Electronic Cigarettes - Buy E Cigarettes

Has much cheaper prices than DV does, with free shipping, you just have to be careful & look thoroughly through their site to make sure you're getting the best deal.
    For instance this kit on DV is 1/2 price on chinabuy: eCig Starter Kit - 900mah
    davee likes this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!