Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: storeage solutions

storeage solutions

Noe, lastchance and SmokeHead like this.

how do we do a group buy
    im pretty new at the whole online shopping thing

When ozydevil came to visit me with his lovely wife, he had a big fishing tackle box and when I asked him where he got this plastic thingi in it, he told me Aldi and that it was a lipstick/makeup holder very similar. I like the idea of the "e ashtray" but it would have to hold more and have some varying holes in it. I am not suggesting something as spectacular as Bullos' homemade masterpiece, but something to stop the whole issue tipping over.

As for storage, I have a dedicated draw (bit of a mess), the fridge (I claimed two shelves) and the freezer.
    Vader74 likes this.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader74 View Post
    Nice find Vader!

Going by the dimensions on their site, most 5ml,10ml & 20ml bottles will fit in that holder, most 30ml or larger bottles probably won't fit though.
    However, many tanks would also fit in those compartments, as well as eGo batts & mods, without looking too top heavy.

I think I am going to order one & surprise my wife by cleaning up my desk LOL

As for the ashtray things, I'll pass they don't look useful enough to me, 3 eGos is all they hold, not versatile enough.
    Vader74 likes this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular

yep good find thanks for the share will buy 1 an a spare 4 the cook
    Vader74 likes this.
    Smokin no good A .

Planned to make holders similar to these, 1 of the holder designs serves a dual function.
    the price of the chinese finished goods is about the same as the ally bar stock here.

P.S. what are your thoughts about an ecig stand that sits into a cup holder ?

yeah my new ego-t dripped out in car i so i put it in an empty coke can
    ive seen cup hold gadgets (flip top ashtrays) at super cheap auto etc might be able to mod something to suit

Quote Originally Posted by Noe View Post
    Nice find Vader!

Going by the dimensions on their site, most 5ml,10ml & 20ml bottles will fit in that holder, most 30ml or larger bottles probably won't fit though.
    However, many tanks would also fit in those compartments, as well as eGo batts & mods, without looking too top heavy.

I think I am going to order one & surprise my wife by cleaning up my desk LOL

As for the ashtray things, I'll pass they don't look useful enough to me, 3 eGos is all they hold, not versatile enough.
    i ordered 2 for my flavours today

In relation to storage containers, The Reject Shop is great for all sorts of storage things and cheap as. I got an "ash"-tray. It is metal with a plastic interior and lip to keep my ego's and Vamo upstanding. It is tall, but stable and solid and cost $2. It was intended as a toothbrush and toothpaste holder.

Edited to add: As I use different coloured clearos on the egos, I always know what strength and flavour I'm pulling out and it very comfortably holds 5 egos and my vamo.
    Last edited by Rocksie; 24-01-13 at 09:52 PM.
    margyb and Vader74 like this.

coing to reject shop this weekend

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast