Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: cheap 14500 mod

AVF Regular

cheap 14500 mod

plenty of cheap 18650/18350 mods around, but im looking for a decent mod that looks like the piccolo that doesnt cost so much the same width and length. so far the cheapest ive found is the Temon offered by MMVAPORS. any others?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bronco View Post
    plenty of cheap 18650/18350 mods around, but im looking for a decent mod that looks like the piccolo that doesnt cost so much the same width and length. so far the cheapest ive found is the Temon offered by MMVAPORS. any others?
    The 14500 batteries are not as beefy as the 18500 & 18650s so build quality really counts as far as a good low resistance switch and 510 connector.
    I've done the same search a few times and turned up nada. Good luck.
    Vaping since July 2012.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by studiovape View Post
    The 14500 batteries are not as beefy as the 18500 & 18650s so build quality really counts as far as a good low resistance switch and 510 connector.
    I've done the same search a few times and turned up nada. Good luck.
    what did you end up getting? i might just spring for the Temon. i dont know, rather pricey. i just want something really slim when i go out for a few hours. my jeans are rather tight for a thicker 18350/18650 tube. girls will be saying im too happy to see them.
    studiovape likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bronco View Post
    what did you end up getting? i might just spring for the Temon. i dont know, rather pricey. i just want something really slim when i go out for a few hours. my jeans are rather tight for a thicker 18350/18650 tube. girls will be saying im too happy to see them.
    I decided what other people think of me is none of my business, and got a Paps 18350

Maybe consider a box mod, like the Gripper, will look more like a pack of ciggies to the girls.
    Vaping since July 2012.

The L rider Robust is ok even though Busardo gave it a bum wrap. I use it constantly and I quite like the spring in the connector.
    Got mine at Ecigmodshop. Works good for me.

AVF Regular
    already on that coop list. more so want that shape, the thin tubular shape similar to the Temon or piccolo. very attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by wood duck View Post
    The L rider Robust is ok even though Busardo gave it a bum wrap. I use it constantly and I quite like the spring in the connector.
    Got mine at Ecigmodshop. Works good for me.
    hmm, good idea, but ive already got a L-rider big mode for home use and got a vamo on the way. dont know whether ill realy need a vv for out and about. rather something slim and aesthetic looking.
    davee likes this.

AVF Regular
    Do u need a mod though the ego k's are quite nifty looking and fit ur size requirements
    http://sincemylastcigarette.com/bann...12_default.png
    So far only about $1200 spent on vapeing

AVF Regular
    id really like a mech mod thats the thing . i might just save up for a temon set.

Super Moderator
    Dare I suggest a Reo mini
    http://www.reosmods.com/
    Last edited by Fatman; 25-01-13 at 12:36 AM.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast