Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By RichoVonBlack
  • 1 Post By gtadmin
  • 1 Post By petepunter
  • 1 Post By valleyjohn

Thread: E-Roll Questions

AVF Regular

E-Roll Questions

I have a EGO twist with Clearomisers but have turned into a bit of a mod head and have too much cash to burn with the $$ I am saving on analogues

I have been using my Evic as of late but I need something a bit more not showy that does not draw much attention for my to and from work vape and pub drinks with work colleagues and I have been looking at the e-roll as it looks a good deal for its price.
    The con I am worried about is 50 puffs battery life I go through about 200 to and from work and during work.
    How quick do these charge in the PCC?
    Could I use it for a quick hit and keep putting it back in the PCC to charge it up and pull it out again recharge again etc..

Cheers,

Super Moderator
    Short answer is a qualified yes. Murphy did a review on the eRoll, worth reading IMO.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

AVF Regular
    margyb likes this.
    Vaporista
    Noob for life

Last Analog

12-12-12 at Midnight

"If it was easy, all the cool kids would be doing it",

If you want to blend into a smoking crowd, grab one of these and Boge LR cartos.
    The innokin 510s are apparently unregulated.

Super Moderator
    Thanks Richo
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

Super Moderator
    The difference is <--cop that to charge that one, you have to take the carto off whereas with the eRoll, you don't. This makes it a lot more convenient for vaping for 5 mins then sticking straight into the PCC for charging, and if you want to use it 10 mins later, it's pull out and use.

Does the eRoll satisfy? Don't know, that's why we prompted Murphy to do a review ...

This is true. But I was under the impression that the eroll PCC did not have any provision for holding extra tank cartridges (which are only 0.4ml).

With the AIO you can fit 3 filled cartomizers in the pack so you don't have to carry spare tanks/bottles.

Super Moderator
    Yeah mate, that's correct. But Murphy reckons it's pretty easy to fill (he's using a UCan for carrying his juice which I think makes a perfect partner for it). It uses the same atty as an eGo-C so I'll investigate before I buy an eRoll for my daughter.
    <---cop likes this.

AVF Regular
    Thanks for the info and the review guys. I will pick one up from ecigmodshop tonight.
    I work at a homeless shelter and a few crazy's are saying I am smoking ice don't want management to get on my back about it so going to be a bit more discreet about my vaping plus its not a good look walking around the city with a mod I am getting too many questions from randoms and little kids are eyeing it off.
    margyb likes this.

The eRoll hits quite hard so is not a bad vape but it can only be used like a cig with a few puffs then back into it's sleek small charging box. Therefore bearing in mind the .4ml capacity it lends itself to filling with higher strength juice as it can never be chain vaped. Another thing to watch out for is the blue light in the end which shines out like a laser although invisible to the vaper. Other than that it works faultlessly withing the limitations stated. Another technique is to buy a spare cone (only comes with one) and leave one complete eroll in the charging box and vape the other until it needs charging and then swap them over. Charging takes about 45mins.
    gtadmin likes this.