• 4 Post By filbert
  • 2 Post By davee
  • 1 Post By JoeyJoJoJuniorShabadoo
  • 2 Post By gtadmin
  • 6 Post By filbert
  • 1 Post By Noe

Thread: Cheap stardusts

Cheap stardusts

Being the noob that I am at vaping, I completely stuffed one of only 2 Ce4 stardusts I have handy till payday. Cleaned it out, dry burned it for a bit, and then for some reason stopped, as if no power is going to the coil (I'd suspect). Being the curious moron that I am (curiosity killed the cat) I started fiddling with the coil/wick which completely dislodged it.
    I'm not completely stuffed as I have one ce4 left for work etc. and a 6ml DCT for at home. Problem is I use the busted ce4 for tobacco flavours, my good ce4 for sweet/candy flavours and my DCT for my night time/home cherry vape.
    My question is: Where are the cheapest stardusts you have come across, preferrably in bundle of 5 (including postage)? OR where are the cheapest I can get to tie me over for about 2 weeks?
    So far I've done a bit of research on the bigger aussie vendors and the best deal I've found is OzVape 5 pack of Ce4s for $17.95 ($3.59 each) with $7.50 postage so $5.09 each including postage.
    “Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” Arthur C. Clarke

I'll send you 5 ce3 XL for $12 including post, in my opinion better than the stardusts
    Noe, davee, RichoVonBlack and 1 others like this.

+1 for the ce3 XL's.
    filbert and RichoVonBlack like this.

Quote Originally Posted by filbert View Post
    I'll send you 5 ce3 XL for $12 including post, in my opinion better than the stardusts
    Thank you very much Just PM me your bank details and I'll send you my mailing details. I'll be able to send payment Tuesday evening
    filbert likes this.
    “Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” Arthur C. Clarke

Super Moderator
    Please read this thread for hints & tips for the CE3's
    filbert and davee like this.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

Here are my bank details: [Donation Drive] ** UPDATES, GET YOUR UPDATES HEEEERE *** 25th May
    Let me know when you have donated the $12 to the pet shelter cause and sent me your address, I'll then post it out to you
    Noe, gtadmin, davee and 3 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Grumpy Old man, Living inPerth Northern suburbs
    Quote Originally Posted by filbert View Post
    Here are my bank details: [Donation Drive] Pet Shelter; Information in thread
    Let me know when you have donated the $12 to the pet shelter cause and sent me your address, I'll then post it out to you

Not sure you can still donate as the last I heard Jatos Paypal account was locked???

Maybe unlocked now and I missed it??
    Because I trust no-one Who tells me FACTS with no proof

Hmm yeah he posted about that on the 12th, he hasn't replied yet to say whether it's unlocked so best to wait until there's confirmation

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Ce3's/Comets are awesome, you won't want another SD after using them

Can be bought here: VK Comet XL Clearomizer
    filbert likes this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!