Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: looking for a durable setup with good flavour.

AVF Regular

looking for a durable setup with good flavour.

basically, im in love with the genesis style atomizers. great flavour, great vapour. but to lean it on its side is disasterous as it leaks everywhere. i was thinking of a top fed atomizer like the cyclon v2 or the tsunami hybrid from vaporist. or something a long those lines.

was even looking at Carto tanks, i have a boge f16 tank but i can never get it to work, burnt out 2 coils trying. im not satisfied with flavour and hit with the ego battery + vivi nova tank i bring to work anymore. my work involves alot of walking around and carrying heavy boxes against my leg, so i dont want to destroy anything. any suggestions? i dont mind spending a bit more for something thats durable and great taste and vape hit

Super Moderator
    Just about every atomiser (all forms except hybrids) connect through a 510 thread and this is the weak bit. You can make them more durable with spacers or ensure the atomiser screws all the way down, but it'll still be the weak point.
    Mushman likes this.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

AVF Regular
    i dont think thats a huge issue, i need something mainly that doesnt leak that has equal flavouring to a genesis style atomizer. most of the time the weight of the products i carry doesnt rest on my leg, its just sometimes it slips, or for balance. i just want something i can throw in my pocket that has good flavour and hit and i dont have to be paranoid that its leaking everywhere.

Super Moderator
    Thought about a RDA then? One of those bottom fed atty's with a Reo?
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

Get an ego battery, a 306LR and an ego cone to protect the atty. Start dripping. Total setup would be ~$30 and can provide satisfactory vape, yet no more worries even one gets broken.

AVF Regular
    hmm, good idea, never thought of dripping. will look into that. and teh reo is quite expensive. id be upset to break them . too good looking.

Super Moderator
    I've been using a RDA I purchased from VapingMad (@ $16.50 ea) for around 2 months ... you get a better vape than almost anything out there and I feel confident in recommending it.

I'm very happy with my Vision Eternity,holds about 30-40 drops initially and rebuildable.
    Nice,slick,shiny and durable.

EcigModShop Australia - Vision Eternity (Rebuildable Atomizer)

Check that out hey.

AVF Regular
    cheers guys!

Super Moderator
    No worries, let us know what you decided on and how it turns out for you as there'll be many people after the same thing.
    Mushman likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast