AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Vamo vv vw carto choice?

Hi all, I have been vaping for about 2 years now and have been using a ego twist running at 4.8v with smoktech dct setup and lr dc cartos.
    I have just purchased a vamo vv vw mod and I'm trying to find out if I should keep using dual coil lr cartos or single coil sr cartos, the research I have done online has ppl saying all different things lol.
    I smoke unflavored juice so taste isn't a big issue for me but I'd like to be able to crank the voltage or wattage up, basically I want a bit more throat hit and vapour production.
    Is turning up the volts going to achieve this and can anyone tell me what's the max volts I can run with my curren dual coil lr cartos?
    Also what are other ppl using with a vv mod and tank system?
    Thanks in advance

Hey there datfun and welcome to AVF

I've run all sorts of stuff on the Vamo but if you like your DC carts then the 5ml Smoktech Dual Coil runs well on these.

I actually prefer to have it set to NO1 with stacked 18350's,hit's like a steamtrain!

Cheers

Mushy

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Ok cool, I just had my first go of it as I was waiting all day for the batt to charge!
    Works well but have set the voltage at 4.8 as that's the ego twist maxed out and not sure if I go higher if I'll damage the low resistance carto?

Wow took all day to charge the battery?

You gotta talk to Supersports600 here,he has a really good charger called the Mix and it has 4 separate channels independently charging and takes different batts here Soshine 18650 AU S1 mix-III (V3) 18650 - RCR123 Charger for Lithium ion Battery | eBay

Super fast charging and full protection with the ability to charge different batteries.

If I run a 1.8 ohm on the Vamo on setting NO2(RMS) about 3.8V odd will get it going nicely,but if I switch to setting NO2 3V near blows it's lid.

If I run a 2.4 ohm on setting NO1, 3V is fine.On setting NO1 anything over 4V and it starts to lose flavour.

So preferably for me at least,I like High Res units and setting NO1 and strangely enough, 2 x 18350's or 2 x 16340's work far better than a single 18650 even at less mAh.I think brands have a lot to do with it and they don't require protected batts as it's built into the circuitry on the Vamo.

Pretty much the same on the ZMAX V2, though mine's a modded VMAX with the ZMAX V2 board in it(well it's been pulled apart again for more modding atm...updates coming soon!!)

So I'd be going High Res as a personal preference....1.8's and 2.0's just don't seem to have the right combo of flavour,punch and vape for me....2.8's are great!

Oh yeah,mines a V1 with the rubber buttons too,not sure if that makes a difference?