Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Cheap playthings

Cheap playthings

Does anyone think this thing might have some potential as something other than what it is?
    Elife Atomizer [C-B4 Elife Atomizer] - $12.50 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

How to replace the core of Elife atomizer?

Elife%20Atomizer%20.jpg

AVF Regular
    What's on your mind davee?

Quote Originally Posted by MrGruffy View Post
    What's on your mind davee?
    Looks like it could be reasonably easily rewicked, and coiled. Maybe gutted be a good dripping atty? Tanked like a Killer, or even a mini Spheroid thingy with the tube out of a Comet or Kanga?

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    That horrible thing poking out of the top, that looks like a mouth piece is actually something like an eGo-T tank = crap.
    So fitting a normal 510 drip tip is going to take a bit of work.
    If it can be done, it might make a half decent dripping atty but why bother, when there are better similar cheap dripping atties available on Chinabuye.com ?

EGO-M3 Detachable Stainless Steel Electronic Cigarette Atomizer - Electronic Cigarette - Gadgets
    EGO-M4 1.2ml Capacity Detachable Stainless Steel Electronic Cigarette Atomizer - Electronic Cigarette - Gadgets
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

You make a very good point Noe.. Lucky there's someone around here using there Mayo..
    Shouldn't have looked there though. What about this twin comet tank! lol
    900mAh EGO-CE9 5ml Dual Resistor Atomizer Electronic Cigarette with Portable Pouch-Black and Clear - Electronic Cigarette - Gadgets

file_2_9413.jpg

Noe
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by davee View Post
    You make a very good point Noe.. Lucky there's someone around here using there Mayo..
    900mAh EGO-CE9 5ml Dual Resistor Atomizer Electronic Cigarette with Portable Pouch-Black and Clear - Electronic Cigarette - Gadgets

file_2_9413.jpg
    LOL I have stuff coming from Chinabuye, I made sure my order was in before CNY cut off for shipping.
    Good luck getting lost in the maze of products on there Davee, the last newb that entered that site hasn't been seen for months
    davee likes this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Super Moderator
    Nope, these dry hit
    davee likes this.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

Quote Originally Posted by gtadmin View Post
    Nope, these dry hit
    That's why I like it here. A few short wise words can save a big waste of time..lol

Quote Originally Posted by Noe View Post
    LOL I have stuff coming from Chinabuye, I made sure my order was in before CNY cut off for shipping.
    Good luck getting lost in the maze of products on there Davee, the last newb that entered that site hasn't been seen for months
    Only so many ways you can put a wick, and coil in a tank though I guess. So many variations..

Noe

file_2_9413.jpg
    This one's better coz it's black: 5ml Capacity EGO-CE9 Dual Resistor Electronic Cigarette Atomizer-Black - Electronic Cigarette - Gadgets
    At least it'll look cool even if it performs the same LOL

If you get one of the dripping atties (m3 or m4) you can test this stuff out for us Davee & give us a review: New 10g E-Solid Tobacco Flavor Solid Electronic Cigarette Oil - Electronic Cigarette - Gadgets
    It won't work in regular vaper gear, only with rebuildables.
    davee likes this.
    Essie's Glass DTs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast