Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: I want a new mod

I want a new mod

I don't actually need it but I want one. You know what I mean? What to get and who from? I want I want. A mini Provari perhaps???????????

I will say hmmm
    Zen SW
    Mac mini
    Steamboy + roller

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocksie View Post
    I don't actually need it but I want one. You know what I mean? What to get and who from? I want I want. A mini Provari perhaps???????????
    Do you want a mech mod, VV or VW mod, do you want a bottom feeder, rebuildable or regular cartos/atties, maybe you'd like a pipe?
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

no I don't want a pipe and i don't know what a bottom feeder is.

What is a mechanical one as apposed to a non mechanical? See - 50,000,000 posts and I still don't get it?????

I know my friend that you asked those questions knowing full well that I didn't know the answer. I have seen references every where to to them but that I have never asked about them.

I have been getting into the cartos since yesterday with my new cleaning machine and I hated them at first and now I'm starting to like then !!!!

A mechanical mod has no electronics, Rocksie.
    So if you're using 3.7V batts, that's all you'll get...... can't make it more or less like VV, so you have to use LR delivery systems to make the most of the limited voltage.
    Rocksie likes this.

CMB
    AVF Regular
    Rocksie,
    A mechanical mod is one that has no electronics, it has a mechanical switch that makes a connection with the battery which fires up your carto/atty etc. So the vape voltage is the battery voltage. These are really best for rebuildable atomisers.

A VV/VW device is electronic and allows you to adjust the voltage or wattage or both. Basically you dial up your vape power.

A bottom feeder is like the Reo, they have a juice bottle that has a little hose that goes up through the centre of the connector and feeds your atty or carto through the bottom.

I'd suggest if it is your first mod, you'd get more mileage out of a VV device. The Provari Mini would be a good choice if you had the cash spare
    Rocksie likes this.

That sounds more complicated. So I assume I have been using a non-mechanical one with my vamo? I don't know but anything that is trickier is not up my alley FM. Thank you for the reply

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast