Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By bronco

Thread: quick review of the drawtube (gg clone) SSTS

AVF Regular

quick review of the drawtube (gg clone) SSTS

FINALLY IT ARRIVED.

first impressions - alot more solidly built that i was expecting, incredibly surprised. its heavy, but not in a bad way. when compared to my sirius mod its atleast 2x heavier. feels good, feels expensive.

it works pretty well with the ody clone i bought. not the terminator, this is the clone of the clone. it fires every single time, hits fairly hard, but i cant compare with much. it hits as hard as the sirius mod i have which is pretty intense but i got a pure vg liquid in the ody clone and a 30/70 liquid in the aga-w which works with the drawtube(hits as hard as on the sirius and the vamo) so im guessing its a good thing. lol.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

thats where the positives stop

im having a crapload of trouble getting it to work with all atomizers. the centre pin is very shallow. doesnt seem to make connection with many atomizers. not exactly sure why. ill be contacting a fellow member on this forum dvietrod and bringing my new toys over for 2 reasons. 1 to see whats the problem, 2 to see if we can turn this into a hybrid like the aga-t hybrid studiovape posted about.

for now im loving the look of it. i understand why people spend alot of money on custom mods now. god its god damn sexy. mine is no where near anything like what others buy but it feels good in the hand. and most of us become vapers from smokers because the replacement of habit of having something in our hand to blow smoke from, so our vape toys are ALWAYS in our hands. feels good to have a good one.

i havent decided if this is a keeper yet. im leaving the ody clone on it as that is the main reason i bought both of them as they paired up aesthetically so well. we'll see how this match goes.

Hi bronco, do you know if there's a vendor in Europe that I can buy from? good review, thank's

AVF Regular
    Europe not sure. Discount Vapers has plenty tho