Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Ravenscroft

Thread: Mesh Wicking Atty's

AVF Regular

Mesh Wicking Atty's

Has anyone else put a mesh wick into something that wasn't really designed for it ?
    i was playin around and chucked one into a vision stardust i gotta say it's vaping a heck of a lot better then it ever did with a silica wick.
    will try n get some pics when i pull it apart for cleaning to post up here if anyone is interested

so others stories? atty used and results of the experiment ?

I did a Stardust yonks ago, here is a pic. It worked well.

RC
    gtadmin, stevepowley and davee like this.

AVF Regular
    Just did a Vivi Nova tonight. Little bit tricky because you have to bend the wick so that it hangs down into the tank. It works awesome, still have to tilt it but its a 150% improvement over the heads it came with.
    “Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action.” -- George Washington

i did micro surgery on an ego C atty head, replaced both heater wick and spike wick with mesh.
    it worked but was pretty fail.
    it had good vapour but i think the genesis stuff works bettter with a large air reservoir above heater, it had no real flavour, less than a. stock ego C.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D