Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Rebuildable dripping atty

Question Rebuildable dripping atty

Hey all,

I'm a systems engineer, and with that, I sit at my desk for the majority of the day. With a 901 atty, I get excellent flavour, and I don't mind dripping.

I'm looking at rebuildable dripping attys, specifically the IGO-L or the Bulldog.

Looking for advice on these, and if there are any Australian sellers of the attys.

Cheers,
    hadricus

AVF Regular
    You should try the drippers from houseofmods mate...Spiral or pro both use silica. Good things...

AVF Regular
    Hey hadricus, I'll second the drippers, they are simply brilliant, not cheap but a good investment if your into dripping. I have the pro and an unused spiral (which I may be tempted to part with) and I haven't used any of my others since getting them.
    "Morituri nolumus morti" We who are about to die DON'T WANT TO!
    "Carpe fermentum!" Seize the beer!

There's always the Phoenix XL as well, got one from MJ a while back, easy to rebuild and large storage. I'm pretty sure VapeBar has some more coming in. I'll bring it to church next time and you can have a play.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunslinger View Post
    Hey hadricus, I'll second the drippers, they are simply brilliant, not cheap but a good investment if your into dripping. I have the pro and an unused spiral (which I may be tempted to part with) and I haven't used any of my others since getting them.
    If you're tempted to part with it, I'm tempted to buy it.
    Mushman likes this.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

Super Moderator
    I have both IGO-L and Pheonix, both are in use (on different batteries) ATM. The IGO-L has dodgy threads and the cap comes off quite easily, which drives me spare! It's better with larger O-rings, and if you can adjust the positive pole on your device you can overcome the dodgy thread. Both atties work very well though, and the Pheonix (mine came from VapingMad) is easily obtainable in Oz.
    MrGruffy likes this.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

Quote Originally Posted by Gunslinger View Post
    Will you be at church this coming Wednesday?

The spiral looks nice, and if you can be tempted to part with it, I'm tempted to make an offer.
    gtadmin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by gtadmin View Post
    I have both IGO-L and Pheonix, both are in use (on different batteries) ATM. The IGO-L has dodgy threads and the cap comes off quite easily, which drives me spare! It's better with larger O-rings, and if you can adjust the positive pole on your device you can overcome the dodgy thread. Both atties work very well though, and the Pheonix (mine came from VapingMad) is easily obtainable in Oz.
    What's the Phoenix been rebadged as on VM's site?

AVF Regular
    Mate id jump on guns offer, these arent that easy to get either...

AVF Regular
    Yeah, I'll be at church on Wednesday, if you don't want it GT has next offer. Oh by the way, I usually prefer to trade/swap than sell.

I also have a phoenix, Eternity, 306DCA and igo so you have a choice.
    Last edited by Gunslinger; 10-02-13 at 03:33 PM. Reason: adding extra's
    "Morituri nolumus morti" We who are about to die DON'T WANT TO!
    "Carpe fermentum!" Seize the beer!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast