Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: ZMax V2 - 18650 Batteries

Post ZMax V2 - 18650 Batteries

Hi Guys,

I'm after some new batteries for my ZMax, it seems many stockists are out of stock at the moment. Does anyone have any feedback on the following? 3100 mah...yummy. Local supplier...yummy!

More to the point, will they fit?

Lithium Ion Rechargeable Batteries - Eliteoutdoorgear.com

Cheers,

Sam.

Super Moderator
    I always point to one of our forum regulars .... Drum Roll SS600 !!!!

supersports600 items - Get great deals on non-protected, Protected items on eBay Stores! best batts , great pricing and service
    lastchance and davee like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Super Moderator
    And Mind you , while I was browsing to get you the link, you just cost me $50 for the Mix V3 charger I just bought off him LOLOLOLOL
    Sigh ......
    davee and MrGruffy like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Argh Online shopping is a curse. They say women are bad...I say we're more impulsive. So he has many 18650 battery types available. Do you know any tried and true versions that fit?

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    And Mind you , while I was browsing to get you the link, you just cost me $50 for the Mix V3 charger I just bought off him LOLOLOLOL
    Sigh ......
    That's what i bought when i purchased some extra batts.... by far one of the nicest chargers i've used. set and forget most of the time, doesn't over charge, charges quickly etc etc

Me likey it.

Super Moderator
    Wel I dont have the Zmax... but if you drop SS a line , either thru here or ebay , he will KNOW exactly which ones are the go .. hes a great guy to deal with .

AVF Regular
    We've always had excellent advice by telling him your advice, and asking for Best/Cheapest/prettiest/most mAH, and buying what he recommends.
    Perfectly happy with every transaction so far.
    He's frequent on this forum as well, so you could PM him here.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by m0n4g3 View Post
    That's what i bought when i purchased some extra batts.... by far one of the nicest chargers i've used. set and forget most of the time, doesn't over charge, charges quickly etc etc

Me likey it.
    Yeah M0n , I have the 2 barrel Soshine .. but figured it was time to expand and have a spare, spare

Thanks all. I've PM'd supersports600.

Cheers,

Sam.
    giruvian and davee like this.

All out of batteries
    AW IMR's 2000MAH fit nicely
    Touchwood ,Billetbox, Juggy, Lux x 2, BBM steampunk, Bagua, Nemesis, Moon, Popular 2, Poldiac x 2,Roller, GG Stealth, Zen sidewinder, Wizards Apprentice, Chi_you x 2, ProVari V1 and V2, Gus tele, Gus, the vaper V1, the vaper V2

atties - Zag, G- Bell, Foggatti x 2, wand, Spheroid, Steam machine x 2, Cobra x 2, Diver, Hellfire mini, Hellfire Mega, Hellfire Micro Mega, Arrow, Foggatti Hybrid x 2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast