Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: eGo (C,T) Battery Life

eGo (C,T) Battery Life

I like using eGo C or T type batteries when I'm out n' about as they're just easy to carry around, sit well in the pocket and I'm not too bovered if I lose one.

What I'd like to know is, what is the average lifespan for an eGo C or T type battery?
    So far I haven't had one last for more than a month or two. This can't be right can it?

CCC
    Doesnt sound right to me i have original ones over a year old still going strong.

AVF Regular
    well they should last about 1yr or more if they are lasting less then it could be your charger is over charging them or if your using a rebuildable tank atomiser it can be tricky, i've killed 4 batteries in the past month using one, basically if the coil isn't perfect and it breaks, the tension of the wire can ground on the case and kill your circuit. or if you coil is too big it can kill it. etc

I've only used Kanger T3's, or the odd Stardust. I have the charger plugged in to a powered USB hub, and only occasionally do I leave the batteries charging overnight.
    I don't want to have to keep forking out $15-25 every month or so on a battery that should be lasting me a lot longer.

I have an eVic which I use at home, but it is a little large to take out (IMO). I prefer something smaller, lighter and "loseable".

Could anybody suggest a small pocket sized Mod that uses removeable, rechargeable, replaceable batteries?

i usually break mine before they die
    they should last at least 6 months before the start not holding the charge as well
    RichoVonBlack likes this.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by elChupaNibre View Post
    Could anybody suggest a small pocket sized Mod that uses removeable, rechargeable, replaceable batteries?
    eGo-T MOD (in 18350 or 18650 mode). Available from JuiceWhore (and perhaps other Aussie sites, I just haven't looked)
    elChupaNibre likes this.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

AVF Regular
    wer ya buyin that junk from if there only lasting a mth or so ..I got a couple of joye egos still chuffin like new after 18mths constant use an no sign of failure , also chucked a few at about a year old for miss behaving on charger ie not cuting off an overheating on charge , but this has only been with 510 conneted chargers passthroughs Ive had havnt suffered the same fate they jus keep'on keepin'on
    Smokin no good A .

Quote Originally Posted by lastchance View Post
    wer ya buyin that junk from if there only lasting a mth or so
    From reputable Aussie vendors...

But are they clones?

Quote Originally Posted by <---cop View Post
    But are they clones?
    No, Genuine Joyetech eGo batteries.
    Last edited by elChupaNibre; 16-02-13 at 01:48 PM.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast