Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Cartomizer Tank Tools - Slap Yo' Mama etc.

Cartomizer Tank Tools - Slap Yo' Mama etc.

Hey gang, just wondering if anyone has seen any cartomizer tank tools like the Slap Yo' Mama etc available for purchase within Australia. Stainless Steel Slap Yo' Mama Multi-Purpose Adapter [SYMSS] - $12.99 : Big Daddy Vapor They're to save the delicate internal o-ring seals from being ripped up by sharp edges of SS cartos as well as making filling a little easier. Dudes like PBusardo seem to swear by them, rate them nearly as highly as their Provari's. Sounds as if you're into carto tanks then this is a tool you'll absolutely need.

Be great if I could find one nationally rather than waiting another 4 weeks for a package...

Vape Happy!

Super Moderator
    Siam Mods Tank Filler Tip

Cheaper too... does exactly the same thing

Hey cheers m0n4g3 that's great! I thought I had seen everything every australian vape store had to offer. Always something hiding from me out there. Shall have to grab one this week and see if it saves my O-rings. Just got a pyrex tank from IBTanked and the seals are an extremely good fit around the Smoktek cartos, such a good fit that I think without a tool, Ill do damage every time I change a carto or fill up. In all my other tanks I just use the top cap that the carto's ship with to cover the sharp edges on the cartos but these seals are just too damn good! Silly me should have done more homework before clicking the go button and grabbed a tool with the tank...maybe Ill just have to get another tank too....at least I definitely wont have any slippage problems with non-flanged boge cartos.

Super Moderator
    I've had my liquinator and siam mods tanks for well over 7 months now. Haven't had to change the inner o-rings since, and i've used that tool for the entire time minus 3 weeks i guess.

AVF Regular
    I am looking for one of these tools too, I checked the link and they're out of stock.

Does anyone know where I can get one too, in Australia?

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    I am looking for one of these tools too, I checked the link and they're out of stock.

Does anyone know where I can get one too, in Australia?
    I just got a couple from Steam e cigs, the "slap yo mamma" ones, not the siam ones. They work just fine, makes filling tanks really easy.

Steam-e-cigs | Carto Tank Tool - Cartomizer Tanks - Products
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

STOPPED SMOKING 11/08/13 STARTED VAPING 11/08/13

I got one from Eciglife, it works pretty well: Anodized Refilling Drip Tip (Black) | Ecig Life

Quote Originally Posted by spud View Post
    I just got a couple from Steam e cigs, the "slap yo mamma" ones, not the siam ones. They work just fine, makes filling tanks really easy.

Steam-e-cigs | Carto Tank Tool - Cartomizer Tanks - Products
    Ditto and gave one away at the recent PVM (read embarrising, don't ask, nothing to see here move along).

The new Boge F16 V2 tanks come with a tool BTW, also available from steam. No drip tip, its a double function tool/DT.
    Vaping does not resemble poisonous tobacco smoking, it is a safe replacement.

Replace, not resemble.

Safe, not toxic.

AVF Regular
    I emailed Vape King last night re. mod filler tool, and they have some now in stock.

AVF Regular
    Can anyone tell me the big difference between an atty and a clearo? I am using EVODS at the moment and am seeing a lot about atty's. Do they work the same as clearo's as in you just fill them up and screw them onto the vision spinner?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast