Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Hello & Help! Not sure what to buy or where to go.......

Hello & Help! Not sure what to buy or where to go.......

Hi guys

I didn't realize there was such a community for people that smoked e-cigs...wicked!

I'm hoping someone can help me out....

I've been smoking e-cigs for about a year now, my old boss got me onto them and used to order them from China as we were under the impression you couldn't legally buy them from Oz (Is this the case....was it ever the case???)

Anyway, the site i have been using charges nearly $20 for delivery and takes over a week to arrive....not ideal. I'm hoping someone can recommend some good sites to check out for all my e-cig needs.

I'm also pretty clueless to what type of e-cigs are out there and what are good....over the past year or so i've been using the one where you put a few drops into the cartomizer and it lasts for a few puffs before it dries up.....it's not ideal, and i did try something different (one with a big fat cart but it used to leak and another cart which stored more but when i took a puff nothing came out).

Anyway i'm sick of the one i'm using and want some good recommendations. The one i'm using tastes like crap (could be the type of e-liquid i'm using) and leaves my mouth really dry all the time....with a nasty taste (and sometimes smell!) and it doesn't really give me much of a throat hit.

I'm looking for something reliable, big throat hit, nice taste, and preferably doesn't leave my mouth dry. The juice i've been using is USA Mix (a type of tobacco flavour) 18mg VG

Anyway guys i look forward to hearing back from you.

Hey buddy,
    Maybe try a Vivi Nova tank or a carto tank, theyre usually pretty good and can hold a fair bit of juice. There's heaps of vendors in oz that sell em. For a battery maybe start off with an ego twist or something along those lines.
    Hope that helps.
    RIDING OLD SKOOL likes this.

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Hi, I replied to your pm, from the two vendors I mentioned vapebar is Australian and you can get express delivery cheap if your wanting something sent fast. I use them often and recommend them. There's many options though and you should get some good replys to this thread, and great advice

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Not sure what battery you are using but these will fit any 510 threaded battery(most common type) & are awesome vape monsters: VK Comet XL Clearomizer
    Au vendor too, while there check out their juices, a lot of members here love their doublers( mix with double strength nic to make single strength juice.).
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    what is your setup right now?

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

AVF Regular
    Or if u would like to start fresh in the new vapers section ther is a "can someone help me with a newbie shopping list" thread gives u everything u need to get started
    http://sincemylastcigarette.com/bann...12_default.png
    So far only about $1200 spent on vapeing

Wicked, thanks for the replies guys i'll be sure to check them out.

I'm not too sure what my current set up is calledphoto(3).jpg as my boss used to order them from China....i've attached a picture i'm sure that would give you a better idea than me trying to describe it

Wicked, thanks for the replies guys i'll be sure to check them out.

I'm not too sure what my current set up is called as my boss used to order them from China....i've attached a picture i'm sure that would give you a better idea than me trying to describe it

photo(3).jpg

I just treated myself to a Provari Mini - looks like a bit of a beast but it had some good reviews. Anyone on here used this monster??

I also need to get some e-liquids but i don't know where to start. I want to mix it with a nicotine base but i've not mixed before and i'm a little clueless....any help would be appreciated

I've also had some nasty flavored e-liquids in the past.....any recommendations would be good. I like something that has a nice tobacco flavor and maybe something sweet (but not too sweet/sickly)

Cheers!
    Last edited by mozzatron; 26-02-13 at 01:06 AM.

AVF Regular
    theres a provari cult in here just wait for them ... and welcome, heaps of helping hands in here..enjoy your stay...

ahh diy juice mixing...to make it simple you'll have to buy a juice doubler and a non-flavour nicotine...

you have to mix nicotine with a doubler juice to have a nicotine juice...let say..

.....10ml of doubler + 10ml of 24mg nicotine = 12mg of 20ml ejuice...
    Last edited by tetsky; 26-02-13 at 01:13 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast