Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: eVic

AussieVapers approved Vendor

Question eVic

Just been looking at the eVic as a possible upgrade from my ego c twist, I've been wanting a provari, but the eVic is not as expensive.

Has anyone had any experience with one, is there anything I should know about it, good or bad? Is it a good buy?

Well I have both the ProVari and the eVic and came from a twist as well. Everyone will say the ProVari I rock solid on the voltage and will really take a beating and there dead on but it also means it will be damn heavy (not to mention could also replace a knuckle buster). The eVic on the other hand isn't as accurate and really won't take much of a beating but it is so easy to change voltages on, light, can be modded to take an 18350 battery and just convenient to use, did I mention light lol.

If you want top of the line than its ProVari with its price tag otherwise eVic will do everything and more that the ProVari can do but cheaper. There are also other variable voltage mods out there much cheaper again. I love my gadgets so the eVic was perfect for when I want something lighter and smaller.
    kptrip and Roxxiiangel like this.

Hey Roxxii, If you want a Provari I rekon your better off savin up and getting one, yeah theyre heavier than alot of mods but they work really well and you won't regret it. You'll end up buying one of them in the future anyway so your probably better off getting one now instead.

I never actually thought about the weight of them, something to think about! What about the mini, is that heavy too? I've noticed both the normal size and mini are still around the same price, why is that?

Probably because its got the name attached to it. I don't have a mini but I'm assuming they will be abit lighter than the Provari. They're not super heavy, they're just very solid, which is a good thing I guess.

...and it comes in pink!! hehe
    scaramus likes this.

And Purple!
    scaramus likes this.

lol yup, my cousin would want that one

So it's decided, pink for you and purple for your cuz.
    Roxxiiangel likes this.

AVF Regular
    if you want inexpensive maybe a Vamo? Provari is rock solid and has always been my go to mod. I have plenty of mods, but i seem to go to the Provari a lot more than most. Its just consistent. The Vamo is a great and cheap intro mod but it is massive compared to the provari, but its pretty solid.
    Mushman, MrGruffy and phxrxonic like this.

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast