Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Today is 12th March 2013 and your eCig article today is brought to you by The Verge

Raa

Today is 12th March 2013 and your eCig article today is brought to you by The Verge

Vaporware: why we still don't know if e-cigarettes are safe | The Verge

The rise in e-cigarette use over the past few years has been nothing short of meteoric. Invented in China just over a decade ago, the cigarette alternative has only recently made its way onto American shelves, and yet one in five US smokers now claims to have at least tried an e-cigarette.
    mobtek and Old Dog like this.

Supreme Overlord of these Realms
    The article is garbage, like honestly. Garbage. It manages to waffle on about pretty much nothing and rehashes bullshit we knew 3-4 four years as if its suddenly new news. Why do all these technology writers AKA bloggers AKA copiers of content think they actually know about anything well enough to actually publish such content.

The comments are even worse. Im just raging. I feel like signing up just to tell them to pack up their selfish, uptight holier than thou attitude and **** right off.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by JatoOspry View Post
    The article is garbage, like honestly. Garbage. It manages to waffle on about pretty much nothing and rehashes bullshit we knew 3-4 four years as if its suddenly new news. Why do all these technology writers AKA bloggers AKA copiers of content think they actually know about anything well enough to actually publish such content.

The comments are even worse. Im just raging. I feel like signing up just to tell them to pack up their selfish, uptight holier than thou attitude and **** right off.
    LOL there's a thread for that LOL

I'm scratching my head, too. What a weird bunch of people they are :/
    Sixth Vape Year and Four Years Sans Durry.

I didn't think the comments were too bad.
    The usual percentage of ignorant drongos, and BigPharma stooges but I'd pick DrDoppio for my team any day !

It bothers me that people can smoke them in malls and restaurants when regular cigarettes are banned.

I bet it does. You should pray they find something harmful in e-cigarettes, so that those people are denied their small pleasure. /s

DrDoppio on 03.12.13 6:00a

Super Moderator
    In some of the comments they were noting that nicotine in itself is carcinogenic.....

So does that mean i should stop eating tomatoes and apples and eggplant?

Quote Originally Posted by m0n4g3 View Post
    So does that mean i should stop eating tomatoes and apples and eggplant?
    No to the first two, hell yes to the last one.

I think we should divert everyone's attention to eggplant. With it's nicotine content so high and it not meeting any other useful measure that food should have, like texture or taste, surely eggplant is a "food" we can regulate out of existance!

Eggplant is a favourite of mine. It must be because of its nic content but I do love the taste, especially crumbed.

RC

Retired Account
    Eggplant (Aubergine) has no nutritional value, whatsoever.
    GirlyPantz, Old Dog and sperex like this.

AVF Regular
    yep..there's actually quite a healthy debate in the comments, not just brain dead propaganda swallowing proles.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsgruffy View Post
    Eggplant (Aubergine) has no nutritional value, whatsoever.
    Nicotine is nutritional in my mind as we have receptors for it. I dislike the idea that more poor little receptors are going hungry.

RC

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast