Sik

Another Champix Story

http://www.themercury.com.au/article...ania-news.html

A TASMANIAN coroner has issued a warning about the psychotic side-effects of a widespread smoking-cessation drug while handing down his findings in relation to a suicide in Hobart.

Champix, making you suicide in the short term...But E-Cigs MIGHT kill you in 150 or so years so you can't have them.
    Current Vape: Variable Wattage mod, EPM Boge tanks, Something Fruity

AVF Regular
    What's a few more stiffs compared to the huge social benefits of increased profits for pharma companies?

*spits*

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Slothy View Post
    What's a few more stiffs compared to the huge social benefits of increased profits for pharma companies?

*spits*
    plus 100000000000

so horrible!

AVF Regular
    I had this stuff back in 2009. I don't reckon it affected me, but Tracy would definitely argue that point. She maintains that my personality changed quite a bit. In any case the logic of the government and their ilk is so bloody stupid and flawed. Smoking definitely kills people. Champix definitely kills people. Vaping has not yet killed anyone. I am sure that one day it probably will but that day is not yet here.

VVF Grip 1 (Yukatan Rosewood Frame / Cocobolo Panels); VVF Grip 2 (Lacewood Sycamore Frame / Gmelia Burl Panels with Indian Rosewood Plunger); VAMO, Launcher, ATB (Kamagong), N-Zonic V III, Limited Sioux, Zen 2, Mini ATB, Vicious Ant Cyclone, ERA 1.5 dripper, ERA 1.5 bottom feeder, Immortalizer, AGA-T, RSST

Sik
    Cant help that Tassies have 2 heads for the champix to **** with rather than just 1...

/me ducks
    Current Vape: Variable Wattage mod, EPM Boge tanks, Something Fruity

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardLOZ View Post
    I had this stuff back in 2009. I don't reckon it affected me, but Tracy would definitely argue that point. She maintains that my personality changed quite a bit. In any case the logic of the government and their ilk is so bloody stupid and flawed. Smoking definitely kills people. Champix definitely kills people. Vaping has not yet killed anyone. I am sure that one day it probably will but that day is not yet here.
    Champix affects people differently.
    I know a few people who have taken a couple of courses of this stuff and it hasnt seemed to affect them.
    I have also talked to people who have told me about their experiences with Champix and described it like being in a living nightmare.

There is much they dont know yet about the brain-yet these Pharma companies are allowed to take people to the brink of hell with their bloody drugs. As soon as they have made their money out of them they pull them off the market but not before.

evil, conniving,sneaky,lying bastards..

Smoking-pill suicides overlooked in missing reports

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43187290...h-health_care/

and how hopeless is the FDA, surely they could search for terms like 'suicide'
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney View Post
    evil, conniving,sneaky,lying bastards..

Smoking-pill suicides overlooked in missing reports

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43187290...h-health_care/

and how hopeless is the FDA, surely they could search for terms like 'suicide'
    We dont see Nicola Roxon stamping around calling for a ban on Champix do we!
    Our Health Professionals are so so caring.
    Dont worry people, we are in good hands with prescribed poisens.

AVF Regular
    Come now Gert, that would be bad for her image and might upset big pharma so that they don't give them any further blood money. We couldn't have that now could we?

VVF Grip 1 (Yukatan Rosewood Frame / Cocobolo Panels); VVF Grip 2 (Lacewood Sycamore Frame / Gmelia Burl Panels with Indian Rosewood Plunger); VAMO, Launcher, ATB (Kamagong), N-Zonic V III, Limited Sioux, Zen 2, Mini ATB, Vicious Ant Cyclone, ERA 1.5 dripper, ERA 1.5 bottom feeder, Immortalizer, AGA-T, RSST

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardLOZ View Post
    Come now Gert, that would be bad for her image and might upset big pharma so that they don't give them any further blood money. We couldn't have that now could we?

No we couldnt! Thats why the hospitals are full to bursting with people having bad reactions from prescribed drugs--
    Seeing as how Big Pharma also have a big say in the Medical Journals these days the situation looks pretty hopeless for the consumer.