Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    AVF Regular

Another sensational ASH beatup

http://ash.org/banecigs.html

What the f$%k is wrong with these people?

VVF Grip 1 (Yukatan Rosewood Frame / Cocobolo Panels); VVF Grip 2 (Lacewood Sycamore Frame / Gmelia Burl Panels with Indian Rosewood Plunger); VAMO, Launcher, ATB (Kamagong), N-Zonic V III, Limited Sioux, Zen 2, Mini ATB, Vicious Ant Cyclone, ERA 1.5 dripper, ERA 1.5 bottom feeder, Immortalizer, AGA-T, RSST

Sik
    lol. Yea it all becomes a bit... what really ? i shouldnt breathe at all because theres air out there !? and nobody fucking told me !
    Current Vape: Variable Wattage mod, EPM Boge tanks, Something Fruity

"After all, we would not let heroin addicts publicly use fake hypodermic needles to pretend to inject their drug of choice, even if it helped them cope or quit, and even though it does not endanger bystanders."

The quote above is my fave bit of the article, I'm trying to remember when injecting heroin was an acceptable activity to do in public, also I am sure all the heroin addicts just can"t wait for their pretend needles to arrive lol.

This one is just begging for a deconstruction....just need to find the time to sit down and get it done.

Every anti-ecig report I've heard so far has been easy to "read-around" as they have been reporting half the science. Once you know the other half it becomes obvious that it's just scare-mongering.

This one needs it's own category. The entire article is missing the golden rule: "Everything is a poison, what matters is the dosage".

Not just half truths, but some flat out lies. Sure PG can cause throat irritation...if you drink it. Going through the average 3ml a day isn't going to hurt anybody that doesn't have an allergy to it already. I also love how they are talking about dirty vapers spreading their second hand nicotine when in the same report they RECOMMEND NICOTINE INHALERS!!! Ummmm, am I missing something here?

Doesn't take much smarts to figure out who funds them...

(A quick wiki search reveals that ASH UK is largely funded by British Heart Foundation and Cancer Research UK - and we know where the majority of their funding comes from...)

AVF Regular
    Thats the most blatant pack of misinformation and just plain lies i have ever seen.
    Hearsay, guesswork,minds all ready made up and closed to facts that dont support their set- in- concrete predudice.

OK done. Media Deconstruction on this ASH article now live on SMOKESCREEN.

I won't post the whole thing here as it's REALLY long. As usual, fact checkers and grammar nazi comments welcome

Sik
    Awesome I needed something to put me to sleep. Will read it at work tomorrow.

(seriously good work but the site breaks my iPhone )

Quote Originally Posted by Sik View Post
    Awesome I needed something to put me to sleep. Will read it at work tomorrow.

(seriously good work but the site breaks my iPhone )
    I hadn't noticed the the mobile theme doesn't like the page width. I'll have to look into that one. You can turn it off...bottom of the page.

AVF Regular
    Hey Sana

Mind if I cross post from smokescreen to ECF, which is where I got the link to this article in the first place. Might spark up some interest over there as well.

VVF Grip 1 (Yukatan Rosewood Frame / Cocobolo Panels); VVF Grip 2 (Lacewood Sycamore Frame / Gmelia Burl Panels with Indian Rosewood Plunger); VAMO, Launcher, ATB (Kamagong), N-Zonic V III, Limited Sioux, Zen 2, Mini ATB, Vicious Ant Cyclone, ERA 1.5 dripper, ERA 1.5 bottom feeder, Immortalizer, AGA-T, RSST

Sik
    Just one thing....

"Tobacco smoke contains 1000 of chemicals"

thousands maybe ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast