Last night on the ABC

Wendy Beckett needs to be saved!

http://www.abc.net.au/7.30/content/2011/s3233073.htm
    JuiceWhore Sig

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
    Aurora. thanks for that Link

I wish we could take out an ad to tell people like Wendy that there is hope and realistic help from Ecigs. That story just makes me want to cry--these healthauthorities are deaf dumb and blind to the pleas of people who would give anything in the world to stop smoking but cannot-and those who are being paid to help them are obstructing instead.

Every time I take out my ecig in any smokers area anywhere people come up to me and share their stories of their struggles with quitting. They are all left with a huge sense of self disgust, they feel like failures. Not a good thing. Not necessary any more either.
    Last edited by gert; 02-06-11 at 04:14 PM.

I wonder how we can get ecigs out in the media in a positive light...

AVF Regular
    Word of mouth is the only way I can think of Shaddsi.I personally think that if enough people tell their Drs how much help they are getting from ECigs many Drs would be supportive.
    My Son was hospitalised a couple of weeks ago and was was told by the Dr to not smoke for a couple of days prior to his op-he told the Dr that he had Ecigs and could he use them?- - turns out she was totally supportive of E cigs said thats great no problems with them at all!
    Well thats one for our side.

Sik
    should try contacting the reporter from the 7;30 report, theres a half decent media story in e-cigs if people listen.
    Current Vape: Variable Wattage mod, EPM Boge tanks, Something Fruity

AVF Regular
    We would still need some one to front it or be interviewed. How about Acb, he could be interviewed in his office with his collection in the background

VVF Grip 1 (Yukatan Rosewood Frame / Cocobolo Panels); VVF Grip 2 (Lacewood Sycamore Frame / Gmelia Burl Panels with Indian Rosewood Plunger); VAMO, Launcher, ATB (Kamagong), N-Zonic V III, Limited Sioux, Zen 2, Mini ATB, Vicious Ant Cyclone, ERA 1.5 dripper, ERA 1.5 bottom feeder, Immortalizer, AGA-T, RSST