Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Sik

War on Drugs failed....

legal e :O *grin*

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...y-2292485.html

edit: it just goes to show yet again, prohibition never works.
    Last edited by Sik; 03-06-11 at 01:07 PM.
    Current Vape: Variable Wattage mod, EPM Boge tanks, Something Fruity

The thing about prohibition on drugs. The more successfull the police are with catching the people importing it the higher the price gets so the more incentive there is to import more.

It is futile.

If weed ever becomes legalized here, Del is going to have a nightmare on her hands with the Juice suggestion thread.

Burger Rings covered with Ice Magic

If weed every got legalised there is a whole new business opportunity: THC juice.

It does work *really* well from what I've heard, but is a ***** to make, and only lasts about 30 days before it's no good.

hey guys, personally i think the war on drugs is a complete waste of money. its a health and social issue, not a criminal one. and from what i understand, most of the laws and classification of drugs were born out of racism in america.

just a thought and not trying to be disrespectful, but i dont think linking any sort of drug with ecigs would be a good idea in this forum. imagine how much worse the media would portray ecigs if they got a hold of this info?

Sik
    I linked this cuz it was an interesting article about how prohibition has failed with illicit drugs.

Its not really relevant to ecigs in particular aside from the recognition that demonising things and creating stigmas doesnt work,
    Current Vape: Variable Wattage mod, EPM Boge tanks, Something Fruity

yeah i know sik, wasnt really directing it to your post... more to sound's. sorry should have been more clear.

Quote Originally Posted by docbrown View Post
    just a thought and not trying to be disrespectful, but i dont think linking any sort of drug with ecigs would be a good idea in this forum. imagine how much worse the media would portray ecigs if they got a hold of this info?
    On one hand I agree, on the other they don't seem to be smart enough to research real information on this stuff, let alone dig deep enough to find posts like this. Regardless, it's been discussed elsewhere before.

I've been told there is another drug that can use used on an ecig but it f#@ks the atty really quickly, and you can only do it with high quality stuff, not street trash.

If anything that's the real irony of the situation. There are two drugs I know of that could be used with an e-cig but you would need gear that is *so* much cleaner than the usual street trash nobody is actually going to be able to do it. Least not in Oz

When the legislation is causing more harm than the drugs themselves, then the legislation is obviously failing. I enjoy the occasional 'smoke', like so many other Australians do. The fact that this makes me (and all others that do it) a criminal is unacceptable, especially considering it's vastly safer than tobacco and alcohol.
    The proponents of the "war on drugs" are well-intentioned people who believe they are saving people from the nightmare of drug addiction and making the world safer. But this self-image has turned into a faith - and like all faiths, it can only be maintained by cultivating a deliberate blindness to the evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by soundasleep View Post
    If weed every got legalised there is a whole new business opportunity: THC juice.

It does work *really* well from what I've heard, but is a ***** to make, and only lasts about 30 days before it's no good.
    Actually it isn't too hard to make, and I haven't heard of this use by date - basically you just put a bunch of the herbs in with some high grade alcohol, the THC will absorb into the alcohol, then you filter it through coffee filters. Takes a month or two from what I've read.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast