this article is why i joined up here!

particularly all the positive comments
    margyb likes this.

AVF Regular
    WOW 3 papers are all linked and all have the same comments
    Sydney morning herald
    Canberra times E-Cigarettes | How To Quit Smoking

The Age http://www.theage.com.au/lifestyle/l...524-2k50u.html
    Last edited by margyb; 30-05-13 at 03:02 PM.

AVF Regular
    Yerp all owned by fairfax media same article in WAToday.

Retired Account
    Apologies if someone else has already linked it. Well done, Pat Shell!!! This is just the sort of thing we need. I loved his comment about being in the pub.. someone asks you for a cigarette, you tell them "no, this is my last one", take a big puff on your vape, and then put it in your pocket! Wooot!
    margyb and Vapes of Groth like this.

jen
    AVF Regular
    bugger someone linked freedom.....hmmmmm

AVF Regular
    saw this the other week, but the article has popped up again, must comment
    margyb likes this.

The original article now has a personal testimony from Pat Sheil and a video which is very well done and compelling, much better than the original, his enthusiasm is infectious, really excellent. I wouldn't be surprised to see a new record in forum traffic tonight or tomorrow. Only thing is, get this man an Ego already!
    margyb and mrsgruffy like this.

AVF Regular
    Yep another good article by SMH..i did done a comment )

"I really enjoyed smoking, it became too expensive so decided to give these a go and the first day I got my cig-a-like kit was the last day I bought a packet of smokes (after a 25 year habit).

That was in October 2011. I have tried the odd smoke when the urge came, but they taste unpalatable.

When you read in any articles that 'we don't know, not enough research has been done', think again as there has been quite a bit of research which has been completed and is ongoing as we speak. Google CASAA for further info.

If you see an anti-smoking industry employee rejecting them on the basis that even if you switch you still have a nicotine habit, think again, do you think the same as coffee/tea drinkers.

If you see an anti-smoking industry employee rejecting them on the basis that they still contain carcinogen chemicals, think again, traditional NRT products (with high failure rate) contain higher doses of those chemicals and often the dose of these chemicals are comparable to what we exhale normally in our breath and that we eat in our vegetables.

If you see an anti-smoking industry employee rejecting them on the basis that they disrupt the disturbing denormalisation efforts, think again, shouldn't we normalise vapourisation instead of removing the public's access to this technology and further demonising them while leaving them with no alternative. Some people enjoy smoking and are sick of being treated like a leper and exploited to the hilt via high taxes.

Many older smokers do not have access to this technology because there are no 'walk in' shops around because its illegal to sell nic juice and they cannot use the internet.

This needs to change.

http://forums.aussievapers.com/

"
    margyb and Vapes of Groth like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Vapes of Groth View Post
    The original article now has a personal testimony from Pat Sheil and a video which is very well done and compelling, much better than the original, his enthusiasm is infectious, really excellent. I wouldn't be surprised to see a new record in forum traffic tonight or tomorrow. Only thing is, get this man an Ego already!
    agree likewise... my not give him some mods a gift from AVF for him to use instead of ciggie-look-a-like, then he might realize the new whole world of vaping..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast