Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Picture Politics - AVF Infographics

Picture Politics - AVF Infographics

Making this thread so that people can post up pictures that they would like others to share on other social media platforms. Find them on the web and other vape forums, or make your own. Lets get the real message out there.

I'll start :

AVF Regular
    Seriously great idea dood until pollies here crap themselves about how much revenue they are about to loose and call it quits on all of us,I'm teller every smoker I no about this site and the amount that are switchen from analogs to vaping is amazing but your pic on billboards would open so many eyes to this and would be incredible,awesome job

AVF Regular
    I've just chucked this on my fools book,lets see the response that comes of it.thanks dood
    mavinry4 and spud like this.

AVF Regular
    Putting it on my fakebook page now.

Good idea, and I'm curious about what responses I'll get....so far my vaping has been more of an embarrassing secret, lol.
    Plus, I post on fakebook about once a year so my fakefriends will get a shock.
    spud likes this.

Unsure if this is a good idea, Publicating PV's as a cessation device is a good gesture but it may open the door for legalities to ensue against avf?

AVF Regular
    Only if you are selling them,fools book is a public domain so all fair,nothin but positive feedback on mine so far,it's not saying anything other than vaping is a faster method of getten off cancer sticks,cheers
    spud likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Squiggles View Post
    Unsure if this is a good idea, Publicating PV's as a cessation device is a good gesture but it may open the door for legalities to ensue against avf?
    Yeah bloody TGA.
    I always tell people this is an " alternative " to smoking rather than a cessation device.
    If they give up smoking too that is a bonus lol
    spud likes this.
    Well at least Vaping has stopped my god awful wheezing

bkb
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    I agree with a previous responder, that this will just bring attention to our current situation which may bring negative results for Vapers.

Have been lurking on this site for past 2 years, finally managed to post for the first time (thank you daughter!!).
    Last edited by bkb; 09-06-13 at 12:35 PM.
    GirlyPantz and vreidisgod like this.

AVF Regular
    Turns out an old friend I haven't seen for years, and also a fellow desperate nic addict, has been vaping for 5mths and hasn't had a cigarette in that time.

I would never have known if I hadn't posted that pic on my fakebook. I wonder how many other closet vapers will come out now that I've exposed myself on fb, lol!

AVF Regular
    I would love a sticker to put on my back windscreen... Even if it came with a disclaimer that stated "E-Cigarettes are NOT a quit aid, BUT quitting smoking is a widely reported side effect of using e-cigarttes"
    mavinry4, JenJ, Genecigs and 4 others like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast