• 1 Post By PHUCKDUP2
  • 2 Post By margyb
  • 1 Post By KamaKaZzie
  • 2 Post By Noe
  • 1 Post By tetsky

Thread: Posted on Facebook

AVF Regular

Posted on Facebook

Study Reveals E-Cigarettes Contain Formaldehyde and Produce Toxic Secondhand
    margyb likes this.

MY LEGEND IS BUILT ON THE CORPSES OF THOSE WHO STOOD AGAINST ME
    When asked to move a mountain, don't be daunted by the size of the mountain, merely start moving the rocks
    Provari v2 ,DIDN'Tx2, AGA-Tx2,Kir Fanis Tripolitis Tower tank, GGTS with clone ITHAKA, Sigelei Telescope,Vmax,couple of different clone mech mods, few different clone drippers and atties

AVF Regular
    Noe and PHUCKDUP2 like this.

And in the comments section of that article

"Konstantinos Farsalinos Works at ΩΚΚ
    I really feel sorry for that amount of misinformation. It has reached to such horrific levels.....

The article is a lie from the beginning. The German Cancer Institute never did any study on e-cigarettes and never found anything. They made a report discussing findings from other studies. So, in one study published last year, researchers found 5 times less formaldehyde in e-cigarette compared to smoking. In fact, they said that formaldehyde did not come from the e-cigarette but from the breath of the smoker BEFORE the e-cigarette was used. So, the German Cancer Institute ignored that and just reported that formaldehyde was found in e-cigarettes.
    Reply 24 Like July 9 at 6:10am"
    lheamfrg likes this.

AVF Regular
    it's very sad that in the Philippines right now vapers all around and everywhere are fighting for their lives and RIGHTS to consume, sale and use ecigarettes. Media and goverment are on to them badly with that german thinggy... Hope they win the fight...

Jas
    AVF Regular
    But the boat ppl still keep coming in! Labor is a Fukn joke!! from Kevin 07 too gillard and back to kevin 07 My goodness! Kevin 07 was a shocker! gillard was...... i have no name to describe that thing it makes me sick thinking about it! and Obama in the U.S my goodness!!! please come back Mr Bush you were good value and a good man!

btw they need to look into ecigs all of them, take the stress of there heads, someone give em a gennie and fill it with some hot dog juice!
    Last edited by Jas; 21-07-13 at 01:11 PM.

AVF Regular
    this antivaping propaganda is reaching whole new lows. how ridiculous!

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    I shared Margies link on FB, I'm not sharing the BS "news" link posted here.

Hopefully enough people will read it & get proper info.
    margyb and vreidisgod like this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Noe View Post
    I shared Margies link on FB, I'm not sharing the BS "news" link posted here.

Hopefully enough people will read it & get proper info.
    done posted it on my fb even on PVF (pinoy vapes forum)
    Noe likes this.