Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By SmokeHead

Thread: BBC.co.uk - E-cigarettes: Is a smoking alternative being choked by regulation?

AVF Regular

BBC.co.uk - E-cigarettes: Is a smoking alternative being choked by regulation?

I thought this was a reasonably sane article. Then again, the BBC always is.

Dozens of countries are introducing legislation restricting the use of electronic cigarettes, but their proponents say they are harmless and their use could in fact save millions of lives. Could they be right?

BBC News - E-cigarettes: Is a smoking alternative being choked by regulation?

I couldn't see this posted anywhere. Apologies if I've missed it sopmewhere.
    The clean break: Last smoke on 2/12/2012, first vape on 3/12/2012.

I Literally just posted this on another thread but it fits here better.....

"Again its merely my opinion... There is a DUTY OF CARE from those people in high places that is being woefully NEGLECTED. Happily having us ADDICTED to a REGULATED/LEGAL DRUG while that same PRODUCTS DELIVERY SYSTEM IS KNOWINGLY KILLING PEOPLE. I mean lets face it, tax paying smokers pay for a lot as well as creating employment in the health industry along with the ever lucrative pharmaceutical industry cashing in. Hell of a way to go about BUSINESS if you ask me....

2+2= High Court Justice System....

Now scuze me while I go down 10 litres of water to douse the fire in my belly......"