Like Tree5Likes
  • 4 Post By icarus
  • 1 Post By keyboardmama

Thread: The $1.70 Ecig

The $1.70 Ecig

A UK "cheap as chips" type store is now selling disposable ecigs for 1 pound - around AUD $1.70.

They come in two nic strengths, 8mg and 12mg

Discount UK launches world's first 1 e-cig

It's always nice to see very affordable ecigs, but if they are anything like some of the disposables I've tried; it mightn't do vaping any favours. I'm still yet to try one that doesn't taste primarily of filler material. At least they aren't trying to flog them off for $20 or more like I've seen elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by icarus View Post
    It's always nice to see very affordable ecigs, but if they are anything like some of the disposables I've tried; it mightn't do vaping any favours. I'm still yet to try one that doesn't taste primarily of filler material. At least they aren't trying to flog them off for $20 or more like I've seen elsewhere.
    I think it can only be good in the long run. Sure, we know there is better, but there would be plenty of people who buy them on a whim, simply because they are so cheap. And plenty of those people will think "nothing like it is cracked up to be"

But out of them, some will say to themselves "but so many people use these now, and this has helped me stay off the cigs while I have been using it, like nothing else has, maybe I better look for a better version that isn't from a cheap shop"

Some will end up with better (at least more expensive) cigalikes like V2 or Blu, and a few still, while looking, will find forums like this.

I had a couple when I first started just to use in the car, and I actually didn't find them so bad. Stopped me smoking in the car, so to that end, they worked.
    Hoey likes this.

AVF Regular
    poundland is better than cheap as chips. everything in the place is only $1 wait till the 99p shop starts selling them