Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By Old Dog
  • 2 Post By magicman
  • 5 Post By mavinry4

Thread: Paranoid vapers ???

Paranoid vapers ???

It would be inexpensive for any organisation or company to employ someone to stalk the Internet ecig forums and Facebook groups to spread dissent and diss-harmony. The Internet has been the main driver of information amongst Vapers, from their viewpoint it would seem logical to make every effort to undermine that strength. It would be very easy for an employee to establish any number of Internet identities and access Vapers hangouts with malicious intent. The next time you see a 'troll' ask yourself what his/her motivation is. - See more at: E-Cig Paranoia, Conspiracy Theories and Positive Reactions - It's Us versus Them - E-cigs save lives / ECigWizard Vaping Lounge

Thank god our little sleepy hollow has remained free of this malicious behaviour !

Now I know the wizard is a bit of a whacker, but he's making sense here .....

E-Cig Paranoia, Conspiracy Theories and Positive Reactions - It's Us versus Them - E-cigs save lives / ECigWizard Vaping Lounge
    mavinry4 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Dog View Post

Thank god our little sleepy hollow has remained free of this malicious behaviour !
    Or has it .........

mqdefault.jpg
    Old Dog and 308hjute like this.

Basic Principle for forum moles is to stick to your principles.

My main Principles are
    1. Nicotine liquids up to 10%,7.5%,5% should be allowed to be sold within Australia without a medical prescription.
    2. Nicotine liquids are not tobacco products and should not be regulated as such.
    3. Nicotine liquids are not medical products and should not be regulated as such.
    4. Nicotine liquids should not be taxed anywhere near the level of what tobacco leaf is.
    5. Flavours added to Nicotine Liquids help former smokers stay away from tobacco.

In terms of ecig use, I tend to be against permitting vaping within indoor public areas. I don't care much for fighting for the right to vape inside a train. I mean seriously, how long is a freakin train ride? I prefer not to inconvenience other people, and keep my vaping to myself.

I've sometimes read posts all over the social media sphere that made me think that they were paid employees of either Big Tobacco, Big Pharma, Government, or Tobacco Control Academics. Each one of those four are seeking to preserve specific parts of the nicotine market, and it's not that difficult to use that to lure them into coughing up which category they fit into. You just need to be subtle in your approach.

The point is not to care about them or waste time on them. Stick to your principles and promote them. If there is something you'd like to see more of on AVF, then post it yourself. Express your opinions, and don't be afraid to challenge or be challenged.
    Last edited by mavinry4; 09-08-13 at 10:52 AM.

AVF Regular
    I like the idea of the "courage to anger" campaign, but not so sure about the title? makes it sound confrontational, when it seems like the gist of it is more informational.