Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Lets not sit on our hands, Lets bring a bat to the party. Its all about Politics.

AVF Regular

Lets not sit on our hands, Lets bring a bat to the party. Its all about Politics.

I have an Idea, I could start a political Vaping party, The Idea is that if we sit down and let others set the laws for us, we don't know what's going to happen until it does. If we started a political party then It would be next to impossible for the government to stop us, basically it they did anything, It would affect the parties position as being a legal party, Basically it would be a political assassination of a legal party and they could be liable for prosecution. What do you think?
    Jeff

Retired Account
    I'm thinking a religion might be the go.. we could study under the sisters of perpetual indulgence.. they seem to have a good time!
    Robray, gtadmin, Genecigs and 2 others like this.

Doc
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsgruffy View Post
    I'm thinking a religion might be the go.. we could study under the sisters of perpetual indulgence.. they seem to have a good time!
    Those girls sound like fun.
    mrsgruffy and TheDishD like this.
    If its got tits or tyres, you got problems.

AVF Regular
    Sounds a bit over the top, maybe, seeing as there is an election on, we should all just pester the **** out of as many politicians as possible?
    mrsgruffy likes this.

AVF Regular
    I think its a waste of time. IMO. Unless you have a few billionare vapors on your side.

I think its a waste of time. IMO. Unless you have a few billionare vapors on your side.
    It would be useless at the moment - unless you included smokers and cannabis users into it. With those two groups in a united front you might be able to get somewhere.

In fact you should also include the obese and alcohol uses in as well.

A "death to the nanny state party" would cover all bases and likely garner support from all walks of life.

I should add, the first order of business for such a party should be the abolition of all 'health professions' from the tax teat.

Quote Originally Posted by Vapes of Groth View Post
    that's interesting. I disagree with some of their points but they have some valid ones too.
    Cigarette Addiction: 12 years Quit Smoking: 22.11.2011 Started Vaping: 22.11.2011
    ProVari V2, SmokTech 1.5 ohm dc carto, OCD Tank at 4.3 volts
    Vaping and Loving it

AVF Regular
    either way i'd love some support emailing and sending letters to senators and mp's...i'm compiling a list to post a thread to.

was going to ask everyone to find their local member and senator and write them then get back to us with either responses or the fact they've been written to.

i'd also like to gather a couple of vaping related educational links. there have been a few studies showing that it's less harmful than smoking however none are conclusive.

i think our letters should ask for further unbiased studies to be done, and for vaping to be considered as a less harmful replacement of smoking tobacco.

any thoughts would be appreciated.

i'd vote "vapers party" if one was formed but i think there would be better ways of using our influence and funds cos i imagine we have both in limited amounts.

I don't need squat for ages, i just went shopping.
    $1800.61 Spent on Vaping so far, stocked up for 2 years @ 8ml/per day.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast