Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Old Dog
  • 2 Post By Robray

Thread: No vaporing in the workplace !

No vaporing in the workplace !

This one's guaranteed to get your blood pressure up. LOL

Employers donít have to wait for definitive research to determine whether e-cigarettes should be restricted in the workplace.
    Employers have authority to set lawful policies for their workplaces, including whether to allow or restrict vaporing within their workplaces.

When considering the matter, many employers will likely conclude they arenít willing to risk their legal and moral obligation to provide a safe and healthy workplace for workers and customers and wonít relish having to deal with complaints from nonsmoking co-workers annoyed by the vapors.

The devices also might place at risk those employees with sensitivity to colognes and perfumes, particularly e-cigarettes with scented flavors.

http://www.zanesvilletimesrecorder.c...nclick_check=1
    DEATHGUYJ likes this.

AVF Regular
    Grumpy Old man, Living inPerth Northern suburbs
    The devices also might place at risk those employees with sensitivity to colognes and perfumes, particularly e-cigarettes with scented flavors.

Not sure we need to go there. Can you imagine a crowded workspace where people have been banned from using antiperspirant, because one of the employees has an sensitive nose and it upsets them??
    margyb and DEATHGUYJ like this.
    Because I trust no-one Who tells me FACTS with no proof

T7x
    AVF Regular
    Meh stealth vape and use small batteries they won't even know :]
    Do you know de way 👺

Quote Originally Posted by Robray View Post
    Not sure we need to go there. Can you imagine a crowded workspace where people have been banned from using antiperspirant, because one of the employees has an sensitive nose and it upsets them??
    We had that at the cheese factory where I worked for several years (Tilba Cheese) as perfumes and the like would effect the cheese. Also, a guy got the sack for his body odour, it too was effecting the cheese, he'd drink copious amounts of rum every night and he simply stunk of it the next day.

AVF Regular
    I wish I could have ppl sacked for farting in my office. Seems far more offensive than vaping or perfume.
    Sent from my RM-821_apac_australia_new_zealand_304 using Board Express