Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Tram driver is snapped smoking e-cigarette at controls

Tram driver is snapped smoking e-cigarette at controls

I sincerely hope this moaning busy body has read these reader's comments and is thoroughly ashamed. Love that there is not one supportive comment. What a sad individual the 'passenger' is.

Metrolink tram driver is snapped smoking e-cigarette at controls - Manchester Evening News

AVF Regular
    what a wanker, what an absolute low life full blown wanker!!
    joe likes this.
    My biggest fear is that I might die and my missus will sell my vape gear for what I told her it cost

Konstantinos Farsalinos Nothing will be offered to you. You have to fight for your rights....

Super Moderator
    I wonder if you could contest that having no nicotine in your daily tasks is even more distracting. You know... "withdrawl symptoms" if they want to play the distracting card...

Bunch of pillocks!

AVF Regular
    Dear Lord, what a twat, the poor driver is having a toot, more than likely to cover the BO coming off the wanker that took the photo! Its a tram, not a fecking F1 !

Stopped Smoking On the 4/7/13..Guess when i started Vaping

AVF Regular
    While i do not agree with the whole distraction thing. I do think that such professionals should save it till their breaks. From an employer point of view they would want the service they provide to be of high standards and vaping no matter how safe is still something none-vapers should have to put up with in such a circumstance as this. Mind you, i saw such an event i would probably give them the thumbs up and pull out my own.

**** has his say ................

Remind me, how the hell did this country survive two world wars?

Pathetic Britain | **** Puddlecote

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Dog View Post
    **** has his say ................

Remind me, how the hell did this country survive two world wars?
    That is is gold!!
    **** can consider it stolen and in the bag for future use. Next time some fucker starts on the safety thing at work Im trotting that one out.
    My biggest fear is that I might die and my missus will sell my vape gear for what I told her it cost

Konstantinos Farsalinos Nothing will be offered to you. You have to fight for your rights....

AVF Regular
    Aren't Trams on Tracks?

So does that mean trams should be classified as medical due to the fact that they save your feet?

Two quotes from the crew at Vapor Trails TV..
    Last edited by TheDishD; 23-08-13 at 12:26 PM.
    GirlyPantz and mavinry4 like this.

Stopped Smoking On the 4/7/13..Guess when i started Vaping

Nicotine improves concentration, and relieves anxiety.

I'd much prefer to be in a tram driven by someone using nicotine than someone who is not.

AVF Regular
    I have no idea if the drivers cab is open to the public or not - but if it's like a train (and closed to the public) then I say WOOOO! FOG THAT CAB OUT!

I do take issue with the fact she had to rummage through her handbag to find her PV though - that's dangerous (if the tram was in motion at the time - if it was stopped at a station, that's another matter entirely). The professional public transport driver has their PV in a holster or on a lanyard so they can vape and drive without taking their eyes off the task at hand. I don't know about trams, but I know all the newer trains are single handed controlled (a combined power / brake controller) - it's quite safe to drive those and pick up an easily accessible (ie, not in your bag) PV with your other hand every once and a while.
    Samtron likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast