Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By The Sodd
  • 2 Post By Thorin71
  • 1 Post By The Sodd

Thread: Ban E-Cigarettes? The Anti-Smoking Lobby's Clueless Crusade

Ban E-Cigarettes? The Anti-Smoking Lobby's Clueless Crusade

Anti-smoking groups find it difficult, if not impossible, to endorse a behavior that looks like smoking, even though it is literally saving people’s lives.

Ban E-Cigarettes? The Anti-Smoking Lobby's Clueless Crusade - The Daily Beast

AVF Regular
    farkin idjits ....

AVF Regular
    I think the reporter says it all.
    If they get away with it in the US or UK then give it between 2 to 5 years to be implemented here.

Another lot of minority fanaticals about to try and control my life, had enough of the watermelons here in Oz as it is.
    Cheers
    Sodd.
    Old Dog likes this.

I was in the chemists the other day & I was looking at those Nicobate inhalers & mouth sprays. I thought to myself what is the difference between those "LEGAL" devices & our PV's....
    Nothing except the P.V uses a battery to heat a coil to INHALE the Nicotine Vapor....That & eJuice comes in better flavours.
    The M.C.G doesn't allow Vaping... you are sent out with the smokers & I think as a whole society thinks if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck then it must be a DUCK!
    We need a social Advertising campaign like Nicobate is allowed to do to educate the ill informed or ignorant.
    Vape on Brothers & Sisters
    T\m/xx
    Old Dog and Jessamine like this.

I just can't find the words to adequately describe the lunacy of the PC do gooders out there
    Combined Vape tally - $1,202.36 since 18JUL13
    His and hers provaris just destroyed my break even timeframe!!

AVF Regular
    Thorin,
    I will tell you the difference. As was explained to me by someone in the medical fraternity.
    Those "nameless" products you spoke of are owned by the tobacco companies. I'm not sure in what form, whether the companies themselves are owned by big baccy or in the way of shares or proxy companies.

This means they get you in and also when you try to get out. There is absolutely no reason why those products should be as expensive as they are unless it's because of profiteering. Look at how much nic costs us when we buy it to vape. Even I have to admit they have a brilliant scam going.
    Cheers
    Sodd
    Thorin71 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Sodd View Post
    Thorin,
    I will tell you the difference. As was explained to me by someone in the medical fraternity.
    Those "nameless" products you spoke of are owned by the tobacco companies. I'm not sure in what form, whether the companies themselves are owned by big baccy or in the way of shares or proxy companies.

This means they get you in and also when you try to get out. There is absolutely no reason why those products should be as expensive as they are unless it's because of profiteering. Look at how much nic costs us when we buy it to vape. Even I have to admit they have a brilliant scam going.
    Cheers
    Sodd
    Thanks Sodd, yeah I knew that... Just threw it out there as it was a thought that had crossed my mind over the weekend.
    Peez me off that there is so much bureaucratic B/S that things can't be different.

AVF Regular
    Its called "business" mate.
    I'm not a political animal but once the money starts flowing out of your pocket you only have to dig a little deeper to see who is making the money and who is really pulling the strings on introduced policies or prohibitions ha ha. We are not citizens, we are cash cows ! George Orwell (1984) here we come ! LOL
    Cheers
    Sodd