Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: TNT requiring info

Post TNT requiring info

Hey guys,

Im a new member to the forum, recently moved to australia from the uk i have been vaping for over two years and find it hard adapting to the stringent and pointless rules in place over here! (no disrespect intended!!)

i set up a virtual post box in the us ang purchased some juices from ave in the us and i recieved this message from tnt via email:

"A MANUFACTURERS DECLARATION from the Shipper stating whether any of the flavourings contain Meat, Egg or Dairy and an ingredient listing.
    (Please see attached copy of Quarantine Direction and Shipper Invoices and an example of a Manufacturers Declaration)

This declaration must detail the followingIMPORTANT information:
    MUST BE ON A COMPANY LETTERHEAD
    MUST BE IN ENGLISH
    MUST STATE CONSIGNMENT NUMBER
    FULL CONTENT/COMMODITY
    BIO/ANIMAL/PLANT/SYNTHETIC
    COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
    END USE OF PRODUCT
    MUST BE SIGNED AND DATED

Could you please email me these documents at your earliest convenience in order to have your freight release.

Thank you,"

I have sent a message to ave regarding this.

just wondering if anyone else has encountered this sort of thing before.

cheers guys!

phil..
    LampShade likes this.

Hi Phil,

I really am curious which forwarding company you used. Because with ShipiTo they tell you straight away that TNT do not allow liquid of any form be transported Internationally. I am curious what you labelled it.

I have had no such requests from the companies I have used in the past. Im sure Ben & Christine will help you out with your requested info. We in Aus have very high quarantine standards due to our local native fauna. You should have nothing to fear due to no live organisims or meat or biological products.

Just remember by our Australian law you are only allowed up to three months supply. In my opinion don't try and (take the piss- a pommy way of saying it) push the boundaries.

Maybe have a look at a different forawrding company and shipping method next time (ones which will indicate the correct procedures).

Good luck.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Opdeemist View Post
    Just remember by our Australian law you are only allowed up to three months supply.
    Good luck.
    I have been wondering about this. How many ml is a 3 month supply? I'd like to know how much I can import.

Retired Account
    I've seen people get similar messages to this before.. can't remember if it was TNT though?
    However, their parcel still arrives, but then some weeks later they get slugged with a bill for some sort of examination of the content of the parcel.
    Seems that if you don't pay that, nothing actually happens.... I'm sure someone will pop in who has experienced this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Shpondra View Post
    I have been wondering about this. How many ml is a 3 month supply? I'd like to know how much I can import.
    There is no direct offical limit on how many ml's you can import for personal supply, some people have imported 2-3Lters of nico liquid at a time, generally you will be fine to import up to 1-2 liters at a time, which you could do once a month no issue.

Stopped Smoking On the 4/7/13..Guess when i started Vaping

AVF Regular
    Thank you. Mega order incoming....

I had one of these from FedEx when it landed inside Australia 2 weeks ago what a pain. From USA.

phil, get Alien Visions to send through the required documentation - they *should* be familiar with this situation.

AVF Regular
    TNT doesn't allow shipment of nicotine. (Experienced this with ShipIto) Other options are fine.

I just received a package from New Zealand and noticed in the invoice part on top of the box they had actually included a letter as such if required, stating what was in the contents mix, and that they had never had problems in any state of Australia with importing and exporting, and even had what the clearomisers were made of. It came via DHL though :-0
    TheDishD likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast